tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 12

tonycpsu

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 12 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 12 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

[Sorry all -- bug in the auto-post script led to this being locked when it went up.]

• Like 1

Def for ros questions for a couple of leagues.

#1: Def for week 12: BUF, DAL, or PHI? Also, which Def for weeks 13 & 14: BUF: at MIA & NYJ or PHI: WASH & at DAL? Have MIN for hopefully 15 & 16.

#2: Have LAC for this week. FA:  NE (at NYJ, MIN, at MIA, at PIT, BUF (could get a Def for week 15) , BUF: JAX, at MIA, NYJ, DET, at NE

WHIR!!

3 minutes ago, uberblitz said:

Which 3 RBs: Conner, Mixon, Ingram, Jones, Michel

Conner, Mixon, & Michel. If not sold on Michel, Ingram could have another good week vs ATL. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

#1: Def for week 12: BUF, DAL, or PHI? Also, which Def for weeks 13 & 14: BUF: at MIA & NYJ or PHI: WASH & at DAL? Have MIN for hopefully 15 & 16.

#2: Have LAC for this week. FA:  NE (at NYJ, MIN, at MIA, at PIT, BUF (could get a Def for week 15) , BUF: JAX, at MIA, NYJ, DET, at NE

WHIR!!

#1: I like Dallas this week. 13+14 prefer Buffalo over Eagles.

#2: chargers looking good for this week. 

• Thanks 1

Need help with two different team’s, need 1 Flex Start

12 team 0.5ppr

team 1

Ridley @ NO

Riddick vs CHI

team 2

Baldwin @ CAR

AP vs DAL

10 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

12 team 0.5ppr

team 1

Ridley @ NO

Riddick vs CHI

team 2

Baldwin @ CAR

AP vs DAL

Ridley in a shootout. With Kerryon & Marvin out, it could lead to more targets vs CHI. So if you think he can get the #'s in rec/yds, he isn't a bad play. 

Baldwin, as I see DAL loading up the box vs AP. Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/735195-nfl-startsit-thread-2018-week-12/?do=findComment&comment=8287944

Edited by DarinB300

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

Rivers vs ARI or Baker vs CIN?? 

That’s tough but gotta go with Rivers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

Rivers vs ARI or Baker vs CIN?? 

I like Rivers

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

What's the thoughts behind Coleman?   Playing a tough NO run defense.   Do they give up a lot to pass catching RB?

Feel Coleman may have a chance for a TD, in a shootout, but can't remember if he gets a lot of targets in the passing game?

Jalen has  tough match up & should see a number of targets, but will it amount to a lot of yds? 

I really want to say Cooper, but will DAL throw to him a lot or will Zeke have a big game again? WASH help him pretty well last time, but with DAL now having Cooper, feel it opens things up for Zeke. 

Best match up is Cooper, but I can't discount Jalen doing well with a ton of dump offs. 

Who are you leaning? After doing some thinking, I may lean towards Jalen or Cooper. lol!!  

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Feel Coleman may have a chance for a TD, in a shootout, but can't remember if he gets a lot of targets in the passing game?

Jalen has  tough match up & should see a number of targets, but will it amount to a lot of yds? 

I really want to say Cooper, but will DAL throw to him a lot or will Zeke have a big game again? WASH help him pretty well last time, but with DAL now having Cooper, feel it opens things up for Zeke. 

Best match up is Cooper, but I can't discount Jalen doing well with a ton of dump offs. 

Who are you leaning? After doing some thinking, I may lean towards Jalen or Cooper. lol!!  

I'm leaning Cooper.

Coleman hasn't gotten the consistent targets this season and has looked pretty poor as a runner.   

Richard seems like he's always good for 8-10 points and Gruden has been pumping him up.

I keep going back to the Redskins with a decent run defense and thinking Cooper should get some targets.

1 minute ago, K197040 said:

I'm leaning Cooper.

Coleman hasn't gotten the consistent targets this season and has looked pretty poor as a runner.   

Richard seems like he's always good for 8-10 points and Gruden has been pumping him up.

I keep going back to the Redskins with a decent run defense and thinking Cooper should get some targets.

I think I agree with you. Jalen should be the guy to use, but OAK is too stupid to realize this or wants to not succeed, to get the higher draft pick. Ha ha!

2 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

I think I agree with you. Jalen should be the guy to use, but OAK is too stupid to realize this or wants to not succeed, to get the higher draft pick. Ha ha!

LMAO...so a ringing endorsement for Cooper. 

I was  hoping for a more direct answer like, "Cooper..easy decision".

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, K197040 said:

LMAO...so a ringing endorsement for Cooper. 

I was  hoping for a more direct answer like, "Cooper..easy decision".

Man, I wanted to say Cooper at first. I am going back & forth using him or Sanders myself. But how DAL used him last week has me worried. So I am like you & hope he goes off & in a consistent manner ros. 

Standard League

Pick TWO:

Drake @IND

McCoy vs JAX

Lockett @CAR

Moore vs SEA

Siding with Drake and Moore (especially if Funchess sits), but it's super close.

Also, CHI @DET or JAX @BUF? Siding with the Jags in Allen's return form injury. Feel like he lofts up a few picks.

4 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

WHIR!!

I'd go Dallas for this week against McCoy in his first start since 2014. I like Buffalo for the later weeks, they'll force some turnovers in those games.

I think I like BUF in the 2nd scenario too.

4 hours ago, uberblitz said:

Which 3 RBs: Conner, Mixon, Ingram, Jones, Michel

Conner and Mixon are definites. Then I'd go Michel, feels like a 20-25 carry game for him.

3 hours ago, FANattic86 said:

12 team 0.5ppr

team 1

Ridley @ NO

Riddick vs CHI

team 2

Baldwin @ CAR

AP vs DAL

Ridley and AP

2 hours ago, K197040 said:

Need flex help...PPR

Cooper

Coleman

Richard

Coleman for sure

2 hours ago, Blizzard737 said:

Flex for ppr 

jarvis Landry or josh Adams 

Thanks

Landry because of PPR

2 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Standard League

Pick TWO:

Drake @IND

McCoy vs JAX

Lockett @CAR

Moore vs SEA

Siding with Drake and Moore (especially if Funchess sits), but it's super close.

Also, CHI @DET or JAX @BUF? Siding with the Jags in Allen's return form injury. Feel like he lofts up a few picks.

I think you got it right with Moore and Drake.

As to the D,  that’s tough.  I think I agree that you could get some  TO with Jax