tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 12

tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 12

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 12 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

Message added by tonycpsu

Which 4 to start? (i.e. Sit 1)
Conner @ DEN - 7.50 points
Ingram vs ATL - 6.60 points
Michel @ NYJ - 20.50 points
Breida @ TB - 14.00 points
Lindsay vs PIT - 17.00 points

On 11/22/2018 at 11:45 AM, smeeze said:

Damn. Talk about a good problem to have. I'd probably sit Sony.

On 11/22/2018 at 12:41 PM, DarinB300 said:

I would sit Michel, but if you really like his match up, then I would sit Ingram. 

Feel DEN will be short passing to Lindsay & Sanders vs PIT. Breida has a solid match up & coming off a week of rest & you don't ever sit Conner. lol!! Good luck!

On 11/22/2018 at 5:04 PM, edllb61 said:

I would start conner,  breida and Lindsay

Thanks for the help on mine

On 11/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, OilerPensfan97 said:

Sit Michel. Still need to see a breakout game from him yet before trusting him, especially with the group of RBs you have.

On 11/25/2018 at 11:17 AM, devaster said:

Sit Michel. The others are better bets for touches and all have decent match ups. Especially in PPR since Michel doesn't get any of the receiving work. There is always the chance the Patriots come out of the bye with Michel even more involved, but it isn't like the other 3 are slouches.

On 11/25/2018 at 1:39 PM, shakestreet said:

Sit Michel

In case y'all were wondering, I sat Michel. Ended up squeaking out a win on the last drive of the Packers/Vikings game (Had Adams, won by 1.02 points). Before asking anyone I was originally planning on sitting Lindsay (who also had a good game, but still shy of Michel's total). Nevertheless, way too close for comfort. Gotta pick up your game guys! I'm fighting for a first round bye.

[Kidding of course. I ultimately set my lineup, and hindsight is 20/20.]

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Happens to all of us. I sat Boyd in favor of Sanders and they scored the same in standard (14). And then AB finally let me down with a 6 points I think.