DoctorLove

Thomas Bryant - 2018 - 2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

I can't be the only person thats pretty happy with that kind of line?

 

Happy with that line for my end of bench guy who I used to boost ft and fg% 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Droppable.

 

Wizs are playing for poffs and he is capped to under 25 mins ROS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, montanski said:

Brooks benched him for 2 straight late switches. Green is awful on defense every night, but plays and shoots even more than Otto. There is no way Bryant will get consistent mins under Brooks. Too bad, the kid has enormous potential, both real and fantasy, but not this season and maybe not with this team.

What a shame. I don't understand coaches/front office at times. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

18 mins in the first half...manhimi with only 5.

 

 

u had to do it, huh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real shock that the lineup Sato, Beal, Ariza, Otto, Bryant made the comeback for Wiz and Brooks. I hope the clown will understand the obvious and give more mins to Bryant, who made some really clutch plays this game. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, montanski said:

Real shock that the lineup Sato, Beal, Ariza, Otto, Bryant made the comeback for Wiz and Brooks. I hope the clown will understand the obvious and give more mins to Bryant, who made some really clutch plays this game. 

They play better without Wall. IMO Beal and Otto are keepers. Hope they trade Wall.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

They play better without Wall. IMO Beal and Otto are keepers. Hope they trade Wall.

No doubt. But i can`t see that happening with his giant contract. For now i will be happy if Green is headed to the bench and limited to max 25 mins and/or Brooks is fired. And i am not even Wiz fan, but watch them very often because i own 3 guys out there. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, montanski said:

No doubt. But i can`t see that happening with his giant contract. For now i will be happy if Green is headed to the bench and limited to max 25 mins and/or Brooks is fired. And i am not even Wiz fan, but watch them very often because i own 3 guys out there. :lol:

I own 4 and also find myself watching more wizards games than I want to lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wallacesnoop said:

I own 4 and also find myself watching more wizards games than I want to lol.

Didn`t pick Sato, because am stacked on PGs, but i understand you very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, montanski said:

No doubt. But i can`t see that happening with his giant contract. For now i will be happy if Green is headed to the bench and limited to max 25 mins and/or Brooks is fired. And i am not even Wiz fan, but watch them very often because i own 3 guys out there. :lol:

Green, 6'9, barely no stocks and gets 2-3 rebounds. :(.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

They play better without Wall. IMO Beal and Otto are keepers. Hope they trade Wall.

I really like Wall as a fantasy player, but he doesn't fit with that core. And since he has such a fat contract with some booby traps only he's pratically untradable.

Maybe Trump bites that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, time to own up.... who dropped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

May drop him for Bam or Bagley 3 for week 14 considering TB only plays once.

 

May be a safe time to drop, he's useless this week with only 1 game and after that he only has one more week as a guaranteed starter before Dwight is scheduled to return. He's been great so far and if you can I'd hold for that last starter week but if you need healthy bodies now it may not be a big long term loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very hesitant to make the drop until I hear concrete news that Dwight is returning and that he has no restrictions. Bryant has just been too good even with the one-game week (top 40 over the last month in my league).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get all the drop talk. He's been 3rd round value in 9-cat per game over the last month. 2nd round value over the last 2 weeks.

 

Guy's a stud glue-guy in just 25 mpg.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

I don't get all the drop talk. He's been 3rd round value in 9-cat per game over the last month. 2nd round value over the last 2 weeks.

 

Guy's a stud glue-guy in just 25 mpg.

Upstick in mins last game was due to 2OT game... prior to that he was barely getting 25mins per game. Where do you foresee his minutes ranging in once Morris and D12 returns?

Edited by RAGINGROOSTER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me that guy is must own until someone of DH12 or Markieff is back. With all the frustrations that will cause to his owners, dealing with Scott "Pennywise - The Clown" Brooks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Upstick in mins last game was due to 2OT game... prior to that he was barely getting 25mins per game. Where do you foresee his minutes ranging in once Morris and D12 returns?

Minutes don't matter if he's still churning out 3rd round value.

 

Also, there's no indication of D12 being anywhere close to a return, and we know Morris is out for another 5~ weeks. Alongside Beal's explosion, Bryant's play has been one of the silver linings from an otherwise horrid Wizards season. Bryant, at 21, is their future at center. Expect him to be getting at least 20-25 min even after the team is healthy, and that'll be enough to return Top-50 value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

WTF is Brooks smoking.

7c263991bc9b3747-chris-tucker-gif-tumblr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Bryant starts off with solid FG% and rebounds and benches for the remainder of first half.... I wonder if Brooks shares the same bed with Green and Mahinmi. What a moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

So Bryant starts off with solid FG% and rebounds and benches for the remainder of first half.... I wonder if Brooks shares the same bed with Green and Mahinmi. What a moron.

We just have to hope that loser gets fired.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.