DoctorLove

Thomas Bryant - 2018 - 2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

I can't be the only person thats pretty happy with that kind of line?

Happy with that line for my end of bench guy who I used to boost ft and fg% 

• Like 2

Droppable.

Wizs are playing for poffs and he is capped to under 25 mins ROS.

14 hours ago, montanski said:

Brooks benched him for 2 straight late switches. Green is awful on defense every night, but plays and shoots even more than Otto. There is no way Bryant will get consistent mins under Brooks. Too bad, the kid has enormous potential, both real and fantasy, but not this season and maybe not with this team.

What a shame. I don't understand coaches/front office at times. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

18 mins in the first half...manhimi with only 5.

u had to do it, huh? 

Real shock that the lineup Sato, Beal, Ariza, Otto, Bryant made the comeback for Wiz and Brooks. I hope the clown will understand the obvious and give more mins to Bryant, who made some really clutch plays this game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, montanski said:

Real shock that the lineup Sato, Beal, Ariza, Otto, Bryant made the comeback for Wiz and Brooks. I hope the clown will understand the obvious and give more mins to Bryant, who made some really clutch plays this game. 

They play better without Wall. IMO Beal and Otto are keepers. Hope they trade Wall.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

They play better without Wall. IMO Beal and Otto are keepers. Hope they trade Wall.

No doubt. But i can`t see that happening with his giant contract. For now i will be happy if Green is headed to the bench and limited to max 25 mins and/or Brooks is fired. And i am not even Wiz fan, but watch them very often because i own 3 guys out there. :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, montanski said:

No doubt. But i can`t see that happening with his giant contract. For now i will be happy if Green is headed to the bench and limited to max 25 mins and/or Brooks is fired. And i am not even Wiz fan, but watch them very often because i own 3 guys out there. :lol:

I own 4 and also find myself watching more wizards games than I want to lol.

1 minute ago, wallacesnoop said:

I own 4 and also find myself watching more wizards games than I want to lol.

Didn`t pick Sato, because am stacked on PGs, but i understand you very good.

4 hours ago, montanski said:

Green, 6'9, barely no stocks and gets 2-3 rebounds. :(.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

I really like Wall as a fantasy player, but he doesn't fit with that core. And since he has such a fat contract with some booby traps only he's pratically untradable.

Maybe Trump bites that.

ok, time to own up.... who dropped?

6 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

May drop him for Bam or Bagley 3 for week 14 considering TB only plays once.

May be a safe time to drop, he's useless this week with only 1 game and after that he only has one more week as a guaranteed starter before Dwight is scheduled to return. He's been great so far and if you can I'd hold for that last starter week but if you need healthy bodies now it may not be a big long term loss.

Very hesitant to make the drop until I hear concrete news that Dwight is returning and that he has no restrictions. Bryant has just been too good even with the one-game week (top 40 over the last month in my league).

I don't get all the drop talk. He's been 3rd round value in 9-cat per game over the last month. 2nd round value over the last 2 weeks.

Guy's a stud glue-guy in just 25 mpg.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

I don't get all the drop talk. He's been 3rd round value in 9-cat per game over the last month. 2nd round value over the last 2 weeks.

Guy's a stud glue-guy in just 25 mpg.

Upstick in mins last game was due to 2OT game... prior to that he was barely getting 25mins per game. Where do you foresee his minutes ranging in once Morris and D12 returns?

Edited by RAGINGROOSTER

For me that guy is must own until someone of DH12 or Markieff is back. With all the frustrations that will cause to his owners, dealing with Scott "Pennywise - The Clown" Brooks.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Upstick in mins last game was due to 2OT game... prior to that he was barely getting 25mins per game. Where do you foresee his minutes ranging in once Morris and D12 returns?

Minutes don't matter if he's still churning out 3rd round value.

Also, there's no indication of D12 being anywhere close to a return, and we know Morris is out for another 5~ weeks. Alongside Beal's explosion, Bryant's play has been one of the silver linings from an otherwise horrid Wizards season. Bryant, at 21, is their future at center. Expect him to be getting at least 20-25 min even after the team is healthy, and that'll be enough to return Top-50 value.

2 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

WTF is Brooks smoking.

7c263991bc9b3747-chris-tucker-gif-tumblr

So Bryant starts off with solid FG% and rebounds and benches for the remainder of first half.... I wonder if Brooks shares the same bed with Green and Mahinmi. What a moron.

2 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

So Bryant starts off with solid FG% and rebounds and benches for the remainder of first half.... I wonder if Brooks shares the same bed with Green and Mahinmi. What a moron.

We just have to hope that loser gets fired.

• Haha 1