DoctorLove

Thomas Bryant - 2018 - 2019 Season Outlook

Was excited to snag him for free before it was too late as one of my final bench pieces in a 12team dynasty and confident that he will surprise a lot of folks that missed out. He is already ranked at 113(AVG) last 2 weeks getting only 19MPG, as the Wiz get closer to unloading their vets(Beal/Morris/Ariza/JGreen) and give into a rebuild/development process. They already got it started by unloadig Oubre/Rivers. Thomas Bryant has an attractive skill set and opportunity at just 21 years old, while Dwight continues with injuries and off court issues for this fast falling franchise expected to blow it all up. 

For what it's worth, T Bryant's G League stats in 38 career games:  30MPG/59.6FG%/68.3FT%/1.79 3PTM/36.4 3PT%/19.7PPG/7.47RPG/2.1AST/0.58STL/1.53BLK

Very intriguing gamble here that has the tools/upside to produce and could make a lot fantasy managers excited for the future, especially dynasty or deeper leagues where he should not be available at this point. We are seeing his stats/mins grow in the last week with a season high 28mins last game and dropping a well rounded fntasy line. Gotta love the young bigs with that 1+ BLK/3PTM potential. Excited to see him build off his last performance and one day develop into a valuable piece of my dynasty squad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Staggering game. Didn't miss a bucket with 14/14 and 3/3...has anyone scored 30 points without a miss before? 

Is hoWARd out indefinitely? Geebuz, is this sort of like T.Ross getting 50 a few years ago which proved to be a bit of a one-game wonder, or the start of a beautiful new era?

2 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Staggering game. Didn't miss a bucket with 14/14 and 3/3...has anyone scored 30 points without a miss before? 

Gary Payton (of all people) went 14-14 from the field in 1995. 32 pts. That's about it.

• Like 1

I saw his first 3 field goals in the first quarter, but missed the rest of the game.

taj, Holmes Or Ross would be my drop in a deep 12 team league hmmmm

11 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Is hoWARd out indefinitely? Geebuz, is this sort of like T.Ross getting 50 a few years ago which proved to be a bit of a one-game wonder, or the start of a beautiful new era?

Jokic this season triple doubled 30+ points on 11/11 FG :)

13 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

During the telecast they were saying Wilt has the record of not missing a bucket with 15/15 in a game.

Howard is out till Feb.

7 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Jokic this season triple doubled 30+ points on 11/11 FG :)

I think he missed one F/T that game...i have Jokic FWIW...spewing he was ejected as i needed his dishes this week.

But i reckon Bam will get the chop and i'll have to add Bryant after this.

23 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Howar's been out past few games.. and he's been OK.. 

Quality post.

Do we really expect Dwight to make a comeback this year? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I added him yesterday afternoon and started him to get a few extra points and pad my lead...I mean hey hes a starting Center on an up n coming team why not?................................

And then last night happened!!!!!!

:ph34r:

His name....is Thomas Bryant!!!!

19 hours ago, Supersonics said:

Quality post.

Do we really expect Dwight to make a comeback this year? 

I meant.. Howard has been missing games.. and Bryant has done nothing.. just like today!