miasma16

Tomas Satoransky 2018-19 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Freak. Unicorn.

 

Who else goes 11-5-6 with a trey and a steal and plus FG% like Sato?

 

You’re right, Sato’s player comp should be LeBron James :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant buy a bucket tonight.

 

Every time someone suggests he's better than Wall he has a stinker.  Obviously no causation but how bout we just stop that... Very different fantasy profiles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

hopefully the sato owner in my league drops him so I can drop Bryant for him. I like Bryant but Scott brooks is an idiot

 

As a non-Sato owner, who would you consider trading for him?  Or on the contrary, as a Sato owner, who would you deem as a worthy trade offer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nica4two said:

 

As a non-Sato owner, who would you consider trading for him?  Or on the contrary, as a Sato owner, who would you deem as a worthy trade offer?

id say someone in the range of 50(if youre lucky) - 80th are fair for sato. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed out on the Sato train

eagerly waiting for a drop in any of my leagues

Edited by curly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nica4two said:

 

As a non-Sato owner, who would you consider trading for him?  Or on the contrary, as a Sato owner, who would you deem as a worthy trade offer?

Right now, a swap for brogdon seems fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Right now, a swap for brogdon seems fair.

yup someone like brogdon would be great, and ive tried doing a 1 for 1, but sato seems like the better hold tbh. w/ his favored fantasy playoff schedule, and seems to be stealing a lotttt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

yup someone like brogdon would be great, and ive tried doing a 1 for 1, but sato seems like the better hold tbh. w/ his favored fantasy playoff schedule, and seems to be stealing a lotttt. 

I had both but I did not like the fact that I had Bryant, porter,and sato on my team but It seems like I dropped the wrong 1 oout of the 3 so far lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the hell is Chasson Randle?

 

I wish Sato could be traded to a team that values him as a starting calibre PG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres Otto Porter, theres passive, and then theres this

 

What the hell is 2 shot attempts after playing that many minutes, missing 6 shots last game must’ve scarred him somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 4:51 PM, curly said:

may even turn out better than Wall with the way he has been playing

 

 

SMH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Who the hell is Chasson Randle?

 

I wish Sato could be traded to a team that values him as a starting calibre PG.

 

The latest RW blurb is pretty much nonsense. Satoransky didn’t “close the game out” because you don’t close the game out when your team is up 30 points. I’d say keeping him on the bench in the 4th quarter of a blowout is pretty standard starter treatment, not worried at all about his playing time going forward.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joeklebba said:

 

The latest RW blurb is pretty much nonsense. Satoransky didn’t “close the game out” because you don’t close the game out when your team is up 30 points. I’d say keeping him on the bench in the 4th quarter of a blowout is pretty standard starter treatment, not worried at all about his playing time going forward.

still he can be more aggressive, he took too few shots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Who the hell is Chasson Randle?

 

I wish Sato could be traded to a team that values him as a starting calibre PG.

 

The Wizards are a bad franchise but this is silly. It’s not the team’s fault every time he has a bad game.

 

He’s been playing consistently in the high 30s for minutes.  This was the 2nd night of a b2b and blowout WIN so it makes perfect sense that he did not close out the game.  The rotoworld blurb and the response to it are just lazy writing.

 

Sato provides good value as a waiver pick up but he’s not a consistent stud (better than Wall 😂) that some think/want him to be.

 

Enjoy the good games and rely on the rest of your team when he has his share of duds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What in tarnation is up with his minutes?  I know the game was lopsided, but all other starters played well over 30 (besides Bryant).  Still a good game from him given the minutes he was given though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is very easy: coach decides how many minutes every player plays. You think there is written somewhere that Satoransky should play 30+ minutes. No. We have to take it without any annoyance because minutes of the players are not decided by fantasy managers. If you would have been played for example Euroleague fantasy game then your headache would have been real. There you never know who belongs to starting lineup and how many minutes somebody plays. In NBA all ´have here used to tradition that in every game certain player will be substituted two minutes before end of the first quarter and then he come back 6 minutes before the half. It not should be in this way at real life basketball. One and only real basketball is that coach decides who plays and don't care who is starter and who is not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, apatas said:

That is very easy: coach decides how many minutes every player plays. You think there is written somewhere that Satoransky should play 30+ minutes. No. We have to take it without any annoyance because minutes of the players are not decided by fantasy managers. If you would have been played for example Euroleague fantasy game then your headache would have been real. There you never know who belongs to starting lineup and how many minutes somebody plays. In NBA all ´have here used to tradition that in every game certain player will be substituted two minutes before end of the first quarter and then he come back 6 minutes before the half. It not should be in this way at real life basketball. One and only real basketball is that coach decides who plays and don't care who is starter and who is not. 

 

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

scott brooks play with hot hand McRae in crunch time instead of Satoransky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scott Brooks is really bad, Satoransky was at the head of everything good McRae and the Wizards did, threw this game away by not playing him at all in the 4th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can a guy who is almost perfect from the field and rocking a 3 quarter near triple double NOT be the hot hand

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.