miasma16

Tomas Satoransky 2018-19 Season Outlook

38 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Freak. Unicorn.

Who else goes 11-5-6 with a trey and a steal and plus FG% like Sato?

You’re right, Sato’s player comp should be LeBron James :wub:

Cant buy a bucket tonight.

Every time someone suggests he's better than Wall he has a stinker.  Obviously no causation but how bout we just stop that... Very different fantasy profiles.

41 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

hopefully the sato owner in my league drops him so I can drop Bryant for him. I like Bryant but Scott brooks is an idiot

As a non-Sato owner, who would you consider trading for him?  Or on the contrary, as a Sato owner, who would you deem as a worthy trade offer?

14 hours ago, Nica4two said:

As a non-Sato owner, who would you consider trading for him?  Or on the contrary, as a Sato owner, who would you deem as a worthy trade offer?

id say someone in the range of 50(if youre lucky) - 80th are fair for sato. 

I missed out on the Sato train

eagerly waiting for a drop in any of my leagues

Edited by curly

15 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Right now, a swap for brogdon seems fair.

6 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Right now, a swap for brogdon seems fair.

yup someone like brogdon would be great, and ive tried doing a 1 for 1, but sato seems like the better hold tbh. w/ his favored fantasy playoff schedule, and seems to be stealing a lotttt. 

39 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

yup someone like brogdon would be great, and ive tried doing a 1 for 1, but sato seems like the better hold tbh. w/ his favored fantasy playoff schedule, and seems to be stealing a lotttt. 

I had both but I did not like the fact that I had Bryant, porter,and sato on my team but It seems like I dropped the wrong 1 oout of the 3 so far lol

Who the hell is Chasson Randle?

I wish Sato could be traded to a team that values him as a starting calibre PG.

Theres Otto Porter, theres passive, and then theres this

What the hell is 2 shot attempts after playing that many minutes, missing 6 shots last game must’ve scarred him somehow

On 1/29/2019 at 4:51 PM, curly said:

may even turn out better than Wall with the way he has been playing

SMH

9 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

The latest RW blurb is pretty much nonsense. Satoransky didn’t “close the game out” because you don’t close the game out when your team is up 30 points. I’d say keeping him on the bench in the 4th quarter of a blowout is pretty standard starter treatment, not worried at all about his playing time going forward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Joeklebba said:

The latest RW blurb is pretty much nonsense. Satoransky didn’t “close the game out” because you don’t close the game out when your team is up 30 points. I’d say keeping him on the bench in the 4th quarter of a blowout is pretty standard starter treatment, not worried at all about his playing time going forward.

still he can be more aggressive, he took too few shots. 

13 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

The Wizards are a bad franchise but this is silly. It’s not the team’s fault every time he has a bad game.

He’s been playing consistently in the high 30s for minutes.  This was the 2nd night of a b2b and blowout WIN so it makes perfect sense that he did not close out the game.  The rotoworld blurb and the response to it are just lazy writing.

Sato provides good value as a waiver pick up but he’s not a consistent stud (better than Wall 😂) that some think/want him to be.

Enjoy the good games and rely on the rest of your team when he has his share of duds.

What in tarnation is up with his minutes?  I know the game was lopsided, but all other starters played well over 30 (besides Bryant).  Still a good game from him given the minutes he was given though.

That is very easy: coach decides how many minutes every player plays. You think there is written somewhere that Satoransky should play 30+ minutes. No. We have to take it without any annoyance because minutes of the players are not decided by fantasy managers. If you would have been played for example Euroleague fantasy game then your headache would have been real. There you never know who belongs to starting lineup and how many minutes somebody plays. In NBA all ´have here used to tradition that in every game certain player will be substituted two minutes before end of the first quarter and then he come back 6 minutes before the half. It not should be in this way at real life basketball. One and only real basketball is that coach decides who plays and don't care who is starter and who is not. 

6 hours ago, apatas said:

That is very easy: coach decides how many minutes every player plays. You think there is written somewhere that Satoransky should play 30+ minutes. No. We have to take it without any annoyance because minutes of the players are not decided by fantasy managers. If you would have been played for example Euroleague fantasy game then your headache would have been real. There you never know who belongs to starting lineup and how many minutes somebody plays. In NBA all ´have here used to tradition that in every game certain player will be substituted two minutes before end of the first quarter and then he come back 6 minutes before the half. It not should be in this way at real life basketball. One and only real basketball is that coach decides who plays and don't care who is starter and who is not. 

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie

scott brooks play with hot hand McRae in crunch time instead of Satoransky

Scott Brooks is really bad, Satoransky was at the head of everything good McRae and the Wizards did, threw this game away by not playing him at all in the 4th

How can a guy who is almost perfect from the field and rocking a 3 quarter near triple double NOT be the hot hand

• Like 1