miasma16

Tomas Satoransky 2018-19 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, CORTEz said:

If you're in a 16-teamer or more, this guy needs to be added right now. If you're in a 12-14 teamer, keep an open eye on him.

He has the potential to become a Top-70/80 player if/when John Wall gets traded, which in my eyes, is going to happen...Coaches have been wanting Satoransky to get more minutes, and they're doing just that.

He's averaging 11pts / 4reb / 5ast / 2stls / 1 3PM / 0.5 T/O in his last two games....and he's only averaging 22 MPG...

Expect those numbers to get up to around 14ppg / 5reb / 7ast if he takes over the starting job at some point this season or starts playing next to wall...

Exactly what I thought. Did you just read my mind? Hihihi.

what teams are gonna go after Wall?

my guesses are the Suns for obvious reasons..and Knicks..cause they're the Knicks

6 minutes ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

nobody is taking on the Wall contract. If they trade him and dont bring back another pg ill donate my left nut to charity

You'd be surprised...

There are a TON of teams out there who are looking to make themselves relevant...

PHO, ORL, NYK are all teams that have been without a significant, or even a mildly good PG, for what seems like years...

Don't count out a team like MIA either...

John Wall, believe it or not, is playing in his 9th season already, has been injury prone, and it feels like his best years might already be behind him.

I think the 14'-16' seasons were his PRIME years, but a body can only take so many injuries to the legs before it starts slowing down...

Now don't get me wrong...Wall is still a top caliber PG, as I'd still rank him in the Top 10-15 in the league somewhere behind Steph, CP3, Lillard, Simmons, Kyrie, Kemba, Jrue, Lowry...

It wouldn't surprise me to see a team like PHO or MIA take a shot at getting him this season.

As a person who follows the Wizards closely...I think they're just about done with the Wall experiment...Wizards have been a 1st/2nd round exit team for what seems like the past 12 years, never once making it to the Conference Finals...They've had plenty of chances with Wall at the helm, and WAS would probably be smart to try and move him before he suffers another lengthy injury, regardless of what his contract is.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CORTEz said:

You'd be surprised...

There are a TON of teams out there who are looking to make themselves relevant...

PHO, ORL, NYK are all teams that have been without a significant, or even a mildly good PG, for what seems like years...

John Wall, believe it or not, is playing in his 9th season already, has been injury prone, and it feels like his best years might already be behind him.

I think the 14'-16' seasons were his PRIME years, but a body can only take so many injuries to the legs before it starts slowing down...

Now don't get me wrong...Wall is still a top caliber PG, as I'd still rank him in the Top 10-15 in the league somewhere behind Steph, CP3, Lillard, Simmons, Kyrie, Kemba, Jrue, Lowry...

It wouldn't surprise me to see a team like PHO or MIA take a shot at getting him this season.

As a person who follows the Wizards closely...I think they're just about done with the Wall experiment...Wizards have been a 1st/2nd round exit team for what seems like the past 12 years, never once making it to the Conference Finals...They've had plenty of chances with Wall at the helm, and WAS would probably be smart to try and move him before he suffers another lengthy injury, regardless of what his contract is.

PHO tried that with IT, Dragic, Bledsoe. They'll be better off building through the draft.

• Like 1

On 2018-11-21 at 11:25 PM, CORTEz said:

You'd be surprised...

If you followed the Wizards closely you would know that their preference is to retool around Wall and Beal. Hoping for a Wall trade is extremely wishful thinking.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 2:45 PM, Eltoro said:

If you followed the Wizards closely you would know that their preference is to retool around Wall and Beal. Hoping for a Wall trade is extremely wishful thinking.

Well if you follow the Wizards closely, you know that whatever they were thinking of doing coming into the season is not working at all.

The only reason why they can't move J Wall is because no one can take his ugly contract.

Bradley Beal is a different story altogether.

But yeah, the several years of losses should enough to tell everyone that J Wall + B Beal experiment is NOT GOING TO WORK.

4 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

Well if you follow the Wizards closely, you know that whatever they were thinking of doing coming into the season is not working at all.

The only reason why they can't move J Wall is because no one can take his ugly contract.

Bradley Beal is a different story altogether.

But yeah, the several years of losses should enough to tell everyone that J Wall + B Beal experiment is NOT GOING TO WORK.

And so trading their best player im Beal is? Odds are heavy nothing major happens this season. 

10 minutes ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

And so trading their best player im Beal is? Odds are heavy nothing major happens this season. 

Yes Beal being traded is much more likely than Wall. Wizards arent a smart team so I could see them moving Beal. Even if they wanted to trade Wall no team is taking on that contract plus there is a trade kicker clause. Its most likely that Beal or OPJ are traded at some point this season. If Beal is traded better for Satoransky if Otto is traded better for Oubre.

3 hours ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

If they continue to get their teeth kicked in on a nightly basis then they will make a move during the season. The only way they hesitate to deal a big name is if they start winning 6 out of 10 games to give themselves some false hope. 

Owned him last year while Wall was injured, this guy is fantasy gold. Doesn't hurt you in any places and is super efficient for a PG while still hitting 1.0 3s.

There's decent guys on my waiver but given my prior experience with him, I'm using my streaming spot on him tonight in my 10-team league. Neck and neck with the other GM in assists and steals. 

4 hours ago, thezing1 said:

If they continue to get their teeth kicked in on a nightly basis then they will make a move during the season. The only way they hesitate to deal a big name is if they start winning 6 out of 10 games to give themselves some false hope. 

They will make a move, it just won't be Wall or Beal. From the talk around the team it sounds like Porter and/or Oubre are far more likely to be dealt. 

According to reports Beal has expressed a desire to leave the Wizards.  Keep an eye on the feeds, Sato's stock could shoot up in an instant (assuming WAS doesn't receive a superior G back in any deals).  

Surprised the Satoransky fan club didn't jump on this

Tomas Satoransky will enter the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Nets, replacing Kelly Oubre.

Satoransky hasn't played much of late, but will get a crack in the starting lineup on Saturday. Coach Scott Brooks is likely looking for a spark, hoping that Sato is the answer. He makes for a cheap DFS play as a dart throw against the Nets.

3 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Anyone have eyes? Is Sato a bad fit playing with Wall?

They're playing well but then again it's the Nets, also anyone not named Wall and Beal in the starting lineup are gonna have a tough time finding shots.