miasma16

Tomas Satoransky 2018-19 Season Outlook

13 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

I think you mean real life...Rozier is a terrible fantasy player in standard 9 cat leagues

League dependent. In points leagues Rozier is an absolute stud when he starts.

On topic—I agree, Sato is not an enticing add hence why I’m more so looking forward to them trading for a point guard.

4 minutes ago, vinz said:

Am I alone in thinking this guy just isn’t that enticing? He’s had huge minutes this season and last, and his numbers just look kinda...meh. I do think he’ll put up more than the 10/4/5/1 on barely any 3s he’s been averaging in starts but I’m finding it hard to see it being much more.

Edit: ok guess not alone with the guy above.

It's for the same reason why Kyle Anderson has been top 60 past few weeks despite no eye-popping stats. Efficient stats contributing everywhere is what makes a player valuable. It's not for everyone but in standard 9-cat 12 teamer a must add.

1 minute ago, t0087669 said:

1 game week also coming up for WSH

Pretty sure it’s a two game week. 

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

League dependent. In points leagues Rozier is an absolute stud when he starts.

On topic—I agree, Sato is not an enticing add hence why I’m more so looking forward to them trading for a point guard.

Sato is definitely an enticing add in category leagues

18 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

You think the tanking team won't find a way to get Bryant 28 minutes? You sure Howard is coming back? You think Morris won't find a new injury every other week from here on?

Tank means a whole new perspective. I suspect Bradley Beal just became a Laker also.

Agree with tanking mode but not the « all everything can be sold »..lol

I don’t think the Wash organisation will be agree to sell Beal + Otto + Morris etc etc for draft pick and start the next season with Sato + Bryant on our roster with some picks..

they need to play Howard when he comeback If they want to sell him

Bryant will receive around 30minutes but don’t expect a production like AD or KAT ...😉

But like I said before, Sato is the better option with no competion ..I am just less optimistic with Bryant with Otto...

Edited by 23_gaby_23
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, chud12 said:

30 starts last year.  9/4/5.   This year meh as well in his starts.  Why is this a must add??    Beal is the huge winner here.  Everyone gets a small bump. I feel like your adding dj Augustine pretty much. 

He was meh when he was starting at SF alongside Wall/Beal this year, but has been pretty good when starting at PG. 

Also a lot of his value comes from his efficiency, so just looking at pts/reb/ast doesn't tell the whole story

4 minutes ago, akund said:

He was meh when he was starting at SF alongside Wall/Beal this year, but has been pretty good when starting at PG. 

Also a lot of his value comes from his efficiency, so just looking at pts/reb/ast doesn't tell the whole story

The efficiency talk is useless if it’s small volume and it is with this guy. I don’t get that argument.  

16 minutes ago, vinz said:

Am I alone in thinking this guy just isn’t that enticing? He’s had huge minutes this season and last, and his numbers just look kinda...meh. I do think he’ll put up more than the 10/4/5/1 on barely any 3s he’s been averaging in starts but I’m finding it hard to see it being much more.

Edit: ok guess not alone with the guy above.

Will you only add him if he replicates Wall's numbers? 

5 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Will you only add him if he replicates Wall's numbers? 

People stated must add and his numbers as a starter the last two years say he snd s must add in like 14 team leagues and higher.  12 teamers he’s boarderline. He will prob be the one of, if not the worst guy in your team in 12 teamers. 

Maybe he plays betteer from here on out.  I am guessing his usage as a starter has to be in the low teens to high single digits. Beals usage with Wall gone prob sneaks into the 30-35 range. 

Edited by chud12

For 3rd 4th option as your PG/SG he's solid. Must add for 12 teams or more.

He won't  give you double digits assists but will give you more rebounds and blocks than your average guard, ridicously low TOs.

This guy  is efficient like a Volvo.

43_volvo740_sedan_thumb.jpg?w=800

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, chud12 said:

30 starts last year.  9/4/5.   This year meh as well in his starts.  Why is this a must add??    Beal is the huge winner here.  Everyone gets a small bump. I feel like your adding dj Augustine pretty much. 

Agreed. I have a feeling we’re just going to end up dropping for the next hot FA. Hopefully, I’m wrong though.

1 minute ago, Jin said:

Agreed. I have a feeling we’re just going to end up dropping for the next hot FA. Hopefully, I’m wrong though.

Fortunately most of us can take a flier on this guy. 

I don't know why people are questioning this. 

Do we run, walk, hop to the WW to get this guy...havent been keeping up with the Whiz

Just now, jstep13 said:

Do we run, walk, hop to the WW to get this guy...havent been keeping up with the Whiz

12 teamer, crawl.   Anything bigger prob run. 😁

Edited by chud12

In his career, he has started 35 times as a guard. In those:

10.3 points

5.8 assists

4.3 rebounds

1.1 steals

1.0 3pm

50.6%: FG%

47.2%: 3p%

88.3%: FT%

If you can use that, great. If not, go in peace.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

In his career, he has started 35 times as a guard. In those:

10.3 points

5.8 assists

4.3 rebounds

1.1 steals

1.0 3pm

50.6%: FG%

47.2%: 3p%

88.3%: FT%

If you can use that, great. If not, go in peace.

Definitely useful in 12 teamers. 

I too was a noob a long time ago when I neglected players based on lack of ppg.  Fortunately I have wised up. 

I think when Otto comes back beal becomes the 1. 

Beal

ariza

otto

green/morris 

bryant/Howard 

thats a playoff ready squad in the east! idk as a matter of fact /rant* 

John Wall wanted the all star nod and solidify himself as the king of the east so bad that he injured himself. I wish wall played it cool instead of chasing the shine.

theyll sign a backup PG in the next few weeks or trade for one

1 hour ago, jstep13 said:

AcceptableGentleHairstreakbutterfly-size

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Ugh I’m so conflicted... would have to drop DSJ or Joe Harris

that spot is toast anyways once Love is back, so maybe I take a flyer on Sato seeing this opportunity and running with it

Picked him up ...don’t expect much tho. Dude sucked this year even when Wall was out..why would that change now ?