Sign in to follow this  
diverz4

Pick up Jack Doyle? Who to drop? WHIR

12 team .5 ppr. 8-3 record

My QB and K are on byes this week, so I'm rostering two positions where I plan to cut my backups after this week. 

TE has been my weakest position all season, and I've been trying to give myself additional options going into the playoffs by recently trading for Njoku. Now Jack Doyle hit waivers and I'm tempted to add a 3rd TE. Would you cut Edwards? Njoku? Or would it be crazy to cut Matt Bryant and roll without a kicker for this week -- or at least see how things look after 4 of my guys go on Thursday?

I'm leaning towards cutting Gus Edwards mostly cause I figure Doyle and Njoku have a better chance of starting a playoff round for me than Edwards does.

QB Mahomes, Winston

RB Mixon, Chubb, Brieda, Edwards, 

WR Antonio, Thomas, Golladay

TE Hooper, Njoku

D Bears

K Zuerlein, Bryant

WHIR leave a link

Thanks for the help with mine.

I think Hooper is your weekly starter. Njoku is loaded with upside, but isn't steady. Doyle is steady, but Ebron takes the TD's. This close to playoffs, i'd probably drop Njoku and roll with Hooper/Doyle. I wouldn't drop a possible starting RB for a third TE.

I roll Doyle/Njoku and Hooper is a great option too.  I chose Doyle over Hooper.

I'd pick two, no need for 3 (you'd only have 3 RB).

I think Hooper would be the guy to drop. Doyle represents his same floor and Njoku is the upside guy. If he can prove something these next 2 weeks he'd be the guy I'd be most happy to play in the playoffs.

Help?

I like Doyle here the most out of all of those TE's . I think he has the highest upside with the way Andrew Luck has been playing. Njoku, ehhh just don't think this is his year, and Baker is still inconsistent and a rookie QB, although a good one. The Ebron story is overblown, Luck loves his TE 's and Doyle plays the most snaps % out of all the Tight ends. My advice start Hooper, and have Doyle on the bench, see how things shake out these 2 weeks before fantasy playoffs. For what it's worth Ive always liked Doyle, but my starting TE is Kittle , so hes just an insurance policy for me, unless the dude goes bonkers if Ebron were to get injured or something, or sit out a game. In your situation I might even start Doyle, thats how much I believe lol .  Help me out