Sign in to follow this  
coachJ

Give Edelman/Mack Get David Johnson WHIR!

My team is in the sig below. 1 PPR. 2 RB/3WR/1 Flex. I'm really weak at RB. 2 keeper league and i kept AB and Hopkins. That killed me at RB. I felt ok about this trade a week ago, but then Cooper had a dud last week. Edelman and DJ score about the same every week, but maybe DJ will turn it around. Not sure if i'm hurting myself just to chase an RB. If i do the deal, i lose Edelman as my flex spot. It becomes a decision between Cooper and a handful of mediocre RB's every week. Unless Adams takes over.

QB Goff

RB K Johnson, Mack, Drake, J Adams, Collins, Freeman

WR AB, Hopkins, Golladay, Edelman, Cooper

TE Waivers (Thanks OJ Howard)

Ouch that RB situation is dreadful. Keep your depth since you dont have much good value at the RB. I would actually look to doing a 1 for 2 deal and not a 2 for 1 deal. Try to trade AB or Hopkins for someone like DJ+a WR2. Heck i’d even try to move the other for a TE1+WR1/2. In one of my leagues I traded CMC for Kelce/OBJ just to give you an idea

I like it for you, I think Mack has a very tough run of games whereas DJ has one of the easier, and obviously has the track record. And I’m confident that Cooper will be a viable flex option for you down the stretch. 

1 hour ago, coachJ said:

My team is in the sig below. 1 PPR. 2 RB/3WR/1 Flex. I'm really weak at RB. 2 keeper league and i kept AB and Hopkins. That killed me at RB. I felt ok about this trade a week ago, but then Cooper had a dud last week. Edelman and DJ score about the same every week, but maybe DJ will turn it around. Not sure if i'm hurting myself just to chase an RB. If i do the deal, i lose Edelman as my flex spot. It becomes a decision between Cooper and a handful of mediocre RB's every week. Unless Adams takes over.

QB Goff

RB K Johnson, Mack, Drake, J Adams, Collins, Freeman

WR AB, Hopkins, Golladay, Edelman, Cooper

TE Waivers (Thanks OJ Howard)

I like it. Losing Edelman in ppr is tough, but I feel Cooper & Golladay can be your 3rd WR & flex ros. 

DJ & 1 of J Adams or Drake can hold the fort, until Kerryon returns. Good luck!