Sign in to follow this  
buccsfan22

Hunt or McCaffrey ROS? (PPR)- WHIR

This might be an obvious one but I can't make a choice in my head right now. Trading for one of these guys so who would you rather have ROS in a PPR?

Also important is there last two weeks matchups since I'm in the playoffs already:

Hunt: vs LAC and @SEA

CMC: vs NO and vs ATL

Thanks! WHIR

I like Hunt better, but CMC is probably the pick. I have Hunt in a couple leagues and am getting worried he may get rest because of their record.

In a vacuum, Hunt. But honestly, I think CMC, but it's so damn close. That schedule is so warm and welcoming, though. Especially ATL. 

That said, the Chiefs are pretty much matchup-proof. CMC is a bigger part of the CAR offense than Hunt is for KC, so I'd lean a bit towards CMC. 

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/735436-help-me-counter-this-trade/

Hunt, but I think you'll have to give up too much to make the trade worth it.  You'll have to give a lot for CMC too, but not as much so I find the value to be better.  WHIR?

I'm also leaning towards CMC. Especially in full PPR , with that playoff schedule. Hunt is the better back on the better team, but hes not the main focal point. For what it's worth, not that it matters that much. But Hunt is never in the game in 2 minute drills, its always Ware, which is beyond stupid but takes away from some of his usage especially if KC Is trying to score real quick before the half, Hunt wont be the goal line back.  Only in the recent game against the Rams,  Andy Reid kept him in there second half at the end, but that's an outlier, insane high scoring game. 

help

It's damn close but I would go with CMC here. Favorable schedule and there's a chance that Hunt could sit depending the playoff landscape in the AFC. Please help with mine.