Sign in to follow this  
Zekepeak86

11/25/2018 Oakland Raiders @ Baltimore Ravens Gameday Thread

1 hour ago, Soafanforlife said:

Shout out to everyone else running a Lamar Jackson/Josh Adams stack.

I'll see everyone in the vent thread. 

Same here bro. :(

I take sole responsibly for the Lamar INTs, he was doing good until i decided to tune in and watch.

Soon as i did, boom INT after INT. It's my fault guys i apologize, i won't watch the rest of the ravens game.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

He wasn’t doing good. He was pretty crappy before anyway. Run the f#%^ing ball.

• Like 1

Lamar Jackson would not last long in the NFL if the Ravens let him keep running.

Thumbs up to the Ravens coaches for understanding this basic logic, while the stupid fantasy owners in this thread have no clue how the game of football is played. Get back on your couch and let the real coaches coach 

• Like 1

It makes real football sense that they would try to get Jackson some pocket passing reps against a lousy OAK D. A very winnable game where they don’t need to expose him to hits

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Lamar Jackson would not last long in the NFL if the Ravens let him keep running.

Thumbs up to the Ravens coaches for understanding this basic logic, while the stupid fantasy owners in this thread have no clue how the game of football is played. Get back on your couch and let the real coaches coach 

He isn't going to last long at all throwing,  he stinks at it.  I'm not asking him to run all day but a few times would make sense for threat reasons to the Oak D.  Right now they seem to not fear him running at all. 

Lamar Jackson = wasted draft pick

Cant make a gimmick player a pocket QB

Should have just rolled with RG3 as the backup and used that draft pick on an impact player

6 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

So 27 rushes in game 1 was acceptable but that volume must be reduced by 90% in the next game to be safe?  lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Conscious Pilot said:

Lamar Jackson = wasted draft pick

Cant make a gimmick player a pocket QB

Should have just rolled with RG3 as the backup and used that draft pick on an impact player

He can develope into a good QB,  they just have to stop trying to make him something he isn't.  Let him scramble some and run some to help keep the defense guessing.  He doesn't have to run every play,  but he needs to do it enough to make them play against it,  receivers will get open way more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Godeep said:

He isn't going to last long at all throwing,  he stinks at it.  I'm not asking him to run all day but a few times would make sense for threat reasons to the Oak D.  Right now they seem to not fear him running at all. 

The Ravens coaches don’t care that anybody started Lamar Jackson on there fantasy teams.

They want to keep Lamar up & healthy so they put brakes on and must have taken out the designated run plays for Lamar 

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

So 27 rushes in game 1 was acceptable but that volume must be reduced by 90% in the next game to be safe?  lol

Any quarterback not built like cam newton (and even he gets roughed up) shouldn’t get more than 10 or so rushes a game sadly.  Any more than that and they’ll wind up like RGIII or worse

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Did you happen to catch that rushing TD? 

Tell your story to Seattle and Russell Wilson. 

We're not suggesting that Lamar run every play. Just once or twice a series when the play breaks down. And he can learn to get down or get out of bounds the way Wilson does. 

They have to learn to safely unleash his most elite talent which is his running ability. He wouldn't even be in the NFL if it were not for that weapon. 

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

The Ravens coaches don’t care that anybody started Lamar Jackson on there fantasy teams.

They want to keep Lamar up & healthy so they put brakes on and must have taken out the designated run plays for Lamar 

I get it,  just seems a bit counter productive to remove almost all run plays when they can help him develope into a scrambling QB which is his most likely future. Wrs get open so much more when a QB taking off causes constant mismatching. 

Edited by Godeep

31 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Oh come on dude stop it with your anti-fantasy players jabs.  

Lamar is a mobile QB who has quickness and speed to beat  defenses using his legs, no diff than Wilson, Deshaun, mariotta ae able to use their legs, etc. Sure you can't rush him 27x a game but you are severely misguided if you think his talents is that of a pocket passer and should only be used in that way. Also review his 27 rushes last week and you can see he didnt take any big hits or get lit up.  QB's are more prone to season  ending injuries because they stand in the pocket, and can't protect them selves because they  don't see the defender.

if you are not going to use the taletns of an athletic  mobile QB then you shouldnt draft him

Edited by dashoe

Just now, dashoe said:

Oh come on dude stop it with your ant-fantasy players jabs.  

Lamar is a mobile QB who has quickness and speed to beat  defenses using his legs, no diff than Wilson, Deshaun, mariotta ae able to use their legs, etc. Sure you can't rush him 27x a game but you are severely misguided if you think his talents is that of a pocket passer and should only be used in that way. Also review his 27 rushes last week and you can see he didnt take any big hits or get lit up.  QB's are more prone to season  ending injuries because they stand in the pocket, and can't protect them selves because they  don't see the defender.

Since you think you know it all 

tell me why is the Ravens coaches are not running him today like they did last week? 

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

tell me why is the Ravens coaches are not running him today like they did last week? 

Because they wanted to under perform against one of the worst defenses in the NFL? 

Just now, shakestreet said:

Yeah "I don't know why  for $100"  . . same as you Alex. . :lol:

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Yeah "I don't know why  for $100"  . . same as you Alex. . :lol:

I gave the correct answer but instead fantasy owners think they know it all. 

Coach of the year is dashoe 

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

I gave the correct answer but instead fantasy owners think they know it all. 

Coach of the year is nAGY

FTFY