tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2018 Week 13

tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2018 Week 13

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 13 of the 2018 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggetions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

33 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Kareem hunt if he gets dropped anywhere

Why? 

58 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Kareem hunt if he gets dropped anywhere

Assuming this is for people in a dynasty or keeper. Everyone should leave him on the wire in any other redraft league.

What thread is this and why are having lengthy CSB conversations?  

Kenneth Dixon just re-activated.

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

What thread is this and why are having lengthy CSB conversations?  

Kenneth Dixon just re-activated.

This one's got me thinking 

13 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

This one's got me thinking 

Done. The BAL schedule is butter for RB and if he gets work this week he'll be gold. 

On 12/1/2018 at 4:39 AM, Dark One said:

It was a lot, but definitely wasn't that many - something like 350,000 on waiver day itself because his pick up alert came after his game was played so the pickup was spread out from Sunday to waiver wire day (typically Wednesday). Ware's pickup came after weekly waivers processed and was one of (if not the biggest) single day "mad rush" add I can remember. The final tally yesterday was 608,558 adds on Yahoo alone.

The Hyde trade happened on a Thursday, so Chubb was able to be picked up immediately in most leagues if he was unowned.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Jay85 said:

Why? 

Have to imagine it’s a deep dynasty where you can withstand multiple suspensions.

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

The Hyde trade happened on a Thursday, so Chubb was able to be picked up immediately in most leagues if he was unowned.

Correct (though it was actually on a Friday) - thanks for the correction. I just checked and the number of adds that day for him on Yahoo was 383,612. Ware still demolished it for sheer volume.

Edited by Dark One