thezing1

Waiver wire thread- week 7 ending 12/2

17 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Trier a pick up? Saw good mins two out of the last three games and had productive games. 

Eh, I like Trier IRL, but in fantasy if he isn't giving you points he isn't giving you much else, lately. See Rodney Hood.

Guys like Bembry and Vonleh had off scoring nights last night but still combined for a delicious 8 stocks. Trier has 1 stock in the last 10 days... Personally I prefer waiver guys to give me something besides points and %'s, Trier isn't doing that yet. 

Edited by cochise316
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Would you say he should be rostered in 10 team leagues? Its a points league. 

hmmm 10 if its a deeeep bench, but 12 and up for sure

On 11/27/2018 at 8:35 AM, dfstout said:

Something we agree on!

He is in my lineup as well...

(Disclaimer: as Jamaal99 reads this, he immediately drops Aaron Holiday)

I did drop him. FU 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, miasma16 said:

It'll depend on your league settings (or maybe it changed since earlier), I'm in a 12-teamer with 13-player rosters. 

It's also getting really tiring having you idiots accuse me of lying. You think I just made up ranks? 

dont think anyone is accusing you of lying about ranks...but that seems to be your problem, simply looking at a rank and declaring it valuable....like i already posted earlier, him adding .006% to your FG is insignificant....not sure how that is even arguable...but hey man, enjoy owning the beast know as mitchell robinson....hell of a game last night

I’m in a 14er streaming. I just picked up Harry Giles who plays tomorrow and day after. 

He seems to be the only backup Center to WCS

Korver trade should open up PF minutes. Larry Nance should be the main beneficiary in short term.

1 hour ago, jehob said:

Alec burks after being traded to cavs?

Another Jazz reject? He probably has about as much value as Hood, which is some tbh.

YES!  Thanks for this.  It's strongly looking like he will be the starting point guard for the next 6 weeks.  He's must add!!

2 hours ago, jamaal99 said:

Korver? 

I was thinking of the samething korver..

1 hour ago, DB11 said:

I was thinking of the samething korver..

Not according to Yahoo...

6 hours ago, DaBulls82 said:

YES!  Thanks for this.  It's strongly looking like he will be the starting point guard for the next 6 weeks.  He's must add!!

No, he isn't. He's been given ample playing time before and he's proven to be very inconsistent and inefficient. 

• Like 4

On 11/28/2018 at 5:43 PM, jehob said:

Alec burks after being traded to cavs?

He had a decent game last night. Wonder if it is garbage time or not.

On 11/29/2018 at 2:55 AM, lbjames6 said:

No, he isn't. He's been given ample playing time before and he's proven to be very inconsistent and inefficient. 

He had never been on an offense as good and as fantasy friendly as the pelicans. That should be factored in. 

2 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

He had a decent game last night. Wonder if it is garbage time or not.

I didn't get a chance to watch the game last night, but Burks is on my radar. He is one of those guys that just needs a chance. I don't see Hood being their guy so at some point he gets dealt or takes a back seat. They are stick with Clarkson, but he is a backup type. Nwaba is the only player I am a worried about. Nwaba and Burks can cancel each other out and both are worthless. Cavs need to commit to the tank

21 hours ago, bilotos13 said:

DJ Augustin is only 46% owned in Yahoo! So i guess he belongs here :o

He never gets steals though right