Sign in to follow this  
GolferMike

Drop Lamar Jackson for RB Handcuff?

In a 10 team PPR league I’m the Gurley owner. I have Lamar Jackson and Jameis Winston. Would you drop Jackson and pick up Malcom Brown to handcuff Gurley?

Kinda hard to get rid of Jackdon when Tamps Bay has a revolving door at QB. If those are your only two quarterbacks and there isn't much on the waiver wire, then you may have to keep both. I can't see your roster. Is there someone else you can drop? Handcuffing Gurley is a good idea. 

2 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Kinda hard to get rid of Jackdon when Tamps Bay has a revolving door at QB. If those are your only two quarterbacks and there isn't much on the waiver wire, then you may have to keep both. I can't see your roster. Is there someone else you can drop? Handcuffing Gurley is a good idea. 

I can drop TreQuan Smith or Tyrell Williams. 

Tyrell Williams has been so boom or bust that I wouldn't really feel comfortable starting him anyway, so maybe he can be your drop. I just dropped him in my 14 team league and he is sitting on the wire in my 12 team leagues. Just something to consider. Hopefully others will chime in. Smith is up and down too but I like him more than Tyrell. Hopefully neither one is close to starting for you anyway. 

Help with mine?

Edited by GoBlue41