Sign in to follow this  
Flamez

Derozan or J Rich

47 minutes ago, dboong said:

Did I see this post earlier ?

Yeah you did. My bad just trying to get as many opinions as possible. My apologies for double posting

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GarbageTyme said:

Derozan forsure this is a steal and i own Jrich

Just making sure ... you're saying keep derozan? 

1 hour ago, Flamez said:

Just making sure ... you're saying keep derozan? 

Sorry if this was unclear. I mean I would take Derozan without a doubt, even as a JRich owner. 

I think this is closer than what ppl claim. 

Jrich is ranked higher on Yahoo atm. 

Spurs will likely rest DD. 

Anderson is better than Ariza imo.

I'd have to go with Jrich side. 

2 hours ago, HotSauce24 said:

I think this is closer than what ppl claim. 

Jrich is ranked higher on Yahoo atm. 

Spurs will likely rest DD. 

Anderson is better than Ariza imo.

I'd have to go with Jrich side. 

Tbh I agree with you and I'm struggling to figure out why everyone rather have demar.

I own him so don't get me wrong I enjoy him but other than the amazing ft, demar provides strictly points and boards and ok fg w fluky stocks.

j rich hits threes + provides stocks while scoring a little less and getting around the same amount of boards. 

17 hours ago, darrylmontales said:

derozan for sure not even close. 

Just wondering ... why do you think it's not even close ? 

how is it not close? are you guys on drugs? I would take J Rich everytime because i value the stocks more like many others do.  

J Rich: Ranked 32 with 21 pts 3 rebs 4 ast, 2.9 3s, 1.3 steals, and 0.8 blks. 44% fg and 84% ft.

vs.

Demar: Ranked 33 with 24 pts, 6 rebs, 6 assists, 0.3 3s, 0.9 steals, 0.4 blks. 49% fg and 86% ft. 

It is dead even and just depends on team needs which line you prefer. Derozan essentially does not contribute anything meaningful in 3 categories - 3s, steals and blocks. JRich doesn't have a weakness like that, he fills up everything. more well rounded, even though DD has his advantages as well. 

Edited by richg24
  • Like 2

It really comes down to what you need.  Richardson for stocks and 3Ps.  Demar gives you more points, rebounds, assists, and better percentages.  T/O are about the same.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, richg24 said:

how is it not close? are you guys on drugs? I would take J Rich everytime because i value the stocks more like many others do.  

J Rich: Ranked 32 with 21 pts 3 rebs 4 ast, 2.9 3s, 1.3 steals, and 0.8 blks. 44% fg and 84% ft.

vs.

Demar: Ranked 33 with 24 pts, 6 rebs, 6 assists, 0.3 3s, 0.9 steals, 0.4 blks. 49% fg and 86% ft. 

It is dead even and just depends on team needs which line you prefer. Derozan essentially does not contribute anything meaningful in 3 categories - 3s, steals and blocks. JRich doesn't have a weakness like that, he fills up everything. more well rounded, even though DD has his advantages as well. 

I couldn't agree more. My team is lacking in threes and could use an upstick in stocks which is why this would be perfect for my team build. 

+ This might sound crazy but for some reason I really don't want to let go of ariza just Bc I know he's going to get traded and his value/production is going to be 8/9th round value. 

What do you think ? 

Ariza best days are probably behind him and not all trades would shoot up his value. I wouldn't be attached to him. If you need 3s and stocks then make that jrich deal though you won't be disappointed he goes off every night basically 

Right now I’d rather have Jrich side just because he practically cancels DD out and Kyle Anderson is > than Ariza but, if ariza gets moved then that may change my opinion depending on where he landed... 

On 11/29/2018 at 3:55 PM, Flamez said:

I couldn't agree more. My team is lacking in threes and could use an upstick in stocks which is why this would be perfect for my team build. 

+ This might sound crazy but for some reason I really don't want to let go of ariza just Bc I know he's going to get traded and his value/production is going to be 8/9th round value. 

What do you think ? 

My biggest worry came true :(