Sign in to follow this  
Suns13

Brees on the road or Lamar Jackson WHIR

All tds are 6pts; 1pt per 50 passing yards; .25pts per completion

I have a playoff locked up but really need to win to help my friend make the playoffs.(Because if I don’t end up winning, I’d want him to)

Brees in a tough road matchup(his home/road splits are quite drastically different)

Or

Lamar Jackson vs a burnable falcons team

Slightly leaning Jackson cuz Brees has put up 3 clunkers in 5 road games and his 2 blowups were vs cupcakes in atl and cincy 

WHIR

I think that the ageless wonder has to be played here. Brees is a stud on pace to set several records this year and possibly earn MVP. Hes playing against a beatable cowboys team in a dome and that's where he plays best! Good luck!

I'll have Breesy back in next week against the bucs but his home/road splits are awful for his career and this was a bad matchup as well so I just couldn't bring myself around on playing him. Not sure how I feel about Jackson, don't really trust him, but, my other options are much worse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suns13 said:

I'll have Breesy back in next week against the bucs but his home/road splits are awful for his career and this was a bad matchup as well so I just couldn't bring myself around on playing him. Not sure how I feel about Jackson, don't really trust him, but, my other options are much worse

You made the right call!

15 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Brees come on man! 

I'm gonna roll the dice and say sit Brees! 

He might not even break 150 yds passing... with maybe 1 TD... and probably an INT.   (But he might add 2 yards rushing to help out)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UMFLADFWM said:

I'm gonna roll the dice and say sit Brees! 

He might not even break 150 yds passing... with maybe 1 TD... and probably an INT.   (But he might add 2 yards rushing to help out)

Yeah agreed roll the dice go with Lamar!!!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736368-goff-det-or-winston-vs-car-whir/