Rest of my team:

Team 2 Standard 9-cat, 10-team, h2h

PG   Russell Westbrook, Lonzo Ball, D'Angelo Russell

SG   Evan Fournier, Brandon Ingram

SF    Khris Middleton, Justin Holiday 

PF    Kyle Kuzma,  T.J. Warren, Montrezl Harrell

C      Joel Embiid, Deandre Ayton, JaVale McGee

IL    Khris Dunn

I would give ball a couple more games if you can afford it. Shai is great but he isn't a integral part of the offense so will post some duds from time to time. Great player though and with a injury prone clippers team.

SGA, better now and has a better ROS outlook. He's the type of player that doesnt need to be an integral part of offense to make an impact. Even with the logjam of guards on the Clips roster, he's proven to be their starter. Also, the team is bound to trade one of those guards before the deadline (and it aint gonna be Shai). 

Don't sleep on him and let another owner pick him up. 

3 hours ago, BallAnd1 said:

I would give ball a couple more games if you can afford it. Shai is great but he isn't a integral part of the offense so will post some duds from time to time. Great player though and with a injury prone clippers team.

I disagree with the bolded. Doc Rivers is a guy who's always been very averse to playing rookies and young guys, and yet he's moved SGA into the starting lineup and is regularly giving him 30 minutes and a night, letting him run the offense for long stretches and take a good amount of shots. I think he's a very important part of the system, with his defense and his poise on offense. He's by far the most important guard on the team. 

To OP's inquiry, I'd be open to giving Lonzo maybe a few more games but his upside is seriously capped on this weirdly composed Lakers team. There are just too many ball-dominant, non-shooters, which isn't really maximizing Lonzo's strengths.