Sign in to follow this  
Flamez

Mason Plumlee 2018-19 season outlook

I've seen no thread on this guy but he's silently been on a tear lately. He's rolling in the stocks & he's not even getting more than 20 minutes a night.

Whys there not a thread on this dude???

Are we looking at this confidently or nah

• Like 2

5c00f4dea1fdf_ScreenShot2018-11-30at12_29_00AM.png.22cb3ebeb0572cf5e15f63e6bea11356.png

That was his previous 7 games before his current 3 game hot streak.

He's only averaging 17 minutes per game. Too low of a floor to be anything more than a streamer.

The last week he’s been somewhere around 12/10 with three stocks, which is extraordinary for someone off the waiver wire.  Prior to that he was around 7/5/1/1 which isn’t great.  However, if you look deeper in 9 cat roto would put him ahead or near the median in three counting stats and has positive FG and TO impact.  I don’t think he’s safe to continue producing as he has but I also think that he can have some low end playability ros for 9 cat roto if you need a big.

• Like 2

Sneaky pickup for rebounds, stocks, and out of position assists. Higher risk because of limited minutes but helps a lot that Denver runs its offense through the C position.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dfstout said:

He was dropped tonight, def worth a grab or am I missin somethin?

Definitely worth a p/u for the b2b friday/saturday. Good stocks in limited minutes.

• Like 2

Not rosterable in 12-team standard. His FT% always sucks and that's too much deficiency in 3 categories, unless you're desperate in blocks. 

• Thanks 1

Plumlee has been looking good in added minutes. If he's gonna get 30+minutes a night, he could be useful.