Sign in to follow this  
affliction

12.2.18 -- Cardinals and Packers GameDay Thread

I’ve genuinely never despised any sports team as much as this Cardinals team. Not the Celtics as a Lakers fan, not the Patriots, not the Steelers. No team is even close. f--- you Cardinals. Enjoy being the bottom dweller pathetic franchise you are.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, youngrice said:

No carries second half.  Is he benched?

Must be. Haven’t seen him & no change in stats. WTF...

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

I’ve genuinely never despised any sports team as much as this Cardinals team. Not the Celtics as a Lakers fan, not the Patriots, not the Steelers. No team is even close. f--- you Cardinals. Enjoy being the bottom dweller pathetic franchise you are.

Why are you picking on the small kid?

Is johnson dead? Who the fook is Edmonds? I hate this team so much. Wish DJ held out and didn’t sign with this ish show 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Edmonds is the vulture of legends.

Sad thing is that he is not a vulture. They are legit featuring him OVER Johnson. I just hope I can fleece someone for a decent player if they still think Johnson is an rb2. I can’t possibly comprehend what the cardinals are thinking but Johnson has 1 carry since the first edmunds td

Has Arizona had like...90% possession this game? How many offensive plays have the Packer run? seven?

Edited by yossarian

This Edmunds/DJ stuff is the kind of thing that gives people a great reason to quit fantasy football. It’s just stupid. Luckily it won’t affect me much this week, but no doubt many teams will be eliminated from playoff contention due to this inexplicable use of Edmunds/DJ.

2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Is jones even in the game?

2 minutes ago, youngrice said:

No

Maybe both coaches made a pact to not play their starting rb’s to really screw with fantasy owners lol. Only explanation I can think of

• Haha 1

Just now, spidybl said:

Maybe both coaches made a pact to not play their starting rb’s to really screw with fantasy owners lol. Only explanation I can think of

At least Edmunds is producing.  Williams has 5 carries for 6 yds.  What a fing joke that fat piece of crap coach is.

2 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

This Edmunds/DJ stuff is the kind of thing that gives people a great reason to quit fantasy football. It’s just stupid. Luckily it won’t affect me much this week, but no doubt many teams will be eliminated from playoff contention due to this inexplicable use of Edmunds/DJ.

Why is it inexplicable? Dude’s got 5 carries for 53 yards and you want him to stop playing him? 

Just now, AlexxelA said:

I can't believe I might actually need to bench DJ in the playoffs for Marlon Mack.  

I'm definitely benching him in the playoffs.   

Just now, meh2 said:

Why is it inexplicable? Dude’s got 5 carries for 53 yards and you want him to stop playing him? 

You’re right. The smart play would’ve been benching DJ and starting Edmunds. 

so let me get this right, Packers play against one of the worst run defenses but a defense that's been pretty good keeping Qbs in check so they decide to pass 40 times but run 10? Makes sense