Sign in to follow this  
SuperJoint

Jets at Titans Gameday Thread

SO glad i started Titans D, what a distaster this week is. Sometimes i really hate fantasy football

• Like 1

Isn't Corey Davis an elite option and Mariota needs to play for him to play well? lol

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Isn't Corey Davis an elite option and Mariota needs to play for him to play well? lol

just wait bruh 

I'm really wondering if Tennessee is sold on Mariota being their franchise QB. While there have been situation & injury issues with him it's year number 4 and eventually the excuses just start to run out. Sure he has had flashes and some stretches of playing well over the years but he is so inconsistent. 

2 minutes ago, metalmat said:

I'm really wondering if Tennessee is sold on Mariota being their franchise QB. While there have been situation & injury issues with him it's year number 4 and eventually the excuses just start to run out. Sure he has had flashes and some stretches of playing well over the years but he is so inconsistent. 

ive been ready for them to move on from mariota for awhile.

30 minutes ago, metalmat said:

They should move on. Don't put themselves into the same situation the Jags are currently in with Bortles.

1 hour ago, JSA2422 said:

just wait bruh 

Still waiting. If Davis doesn't have a big day I'm probably toast for my playoff chances. Playing in a win and get in game.

Succop fell on his a** slipping while practicing a kick on the sideline.

Leonard Williams looks like someone whom you should avoid in the locker room LMAO

Jets need to pull a GB and just give Toddy boy the old boot. He is clearly a dead man walking.