Sign in to follow this  
claptondecheeks

Malik Beasley 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, tekashi26ix said:

Somebody jumped ship on Beasley too early

I always hate these.  Arrogance and assumption all bundled up into one steaming pile of a s--- post. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 80version said:

I always hate these.  Arrogance and assumption all bundled up into one steaming pile of a s--- post. 

portarlo fuori dalla bocca

I don't think it's crazy to think he'll still get 25-28 minutes after Harris comes back, I have them both so just waiting to see how it plays out. Does he play much minutes at sf at all? if he get majority of the minutes at backup sg and sf I think he'll be fine. I think he's the better player between him and Morris as well so he should be getting more of those backup minutes also. 

Edited by Raiiny
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Isaacxhan said:

Is he still worth a pick up? Seems like he's just a pts guy.

Points, 3’s and efficiency.  That is 5 of 9 cats, not including modest steals chipped in for added value. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Isaacxhan said:

Is he still worth a pick up? Seems like he's just a pts guy.

He’s put up around top 40 value while Harris has been out. When Harris is healthy though, his value will plummet.

He's a young Eric Gordon with better %'s. An absolute nothing outside of points and 3's, but it's nice to get a player that excels at those without hurting %s.

So, Nuggets at full strenght. Will he still produce or is the ride over? At least today, they should ease G.Harris back?

He's shooting .433 from three this year; he's going to have a role going forward. 

If Gary Harris isn’t helping them win, you can bet that Beasley will be back in. Nuggets care about winning at this stage. Period

1 hour ago, Jake97 said:

So, Nuggets at full strenght. Will he still produce or is the ride over? At least today, they should ease G.Harris back?

He's been great when given the start, but I don't see him playing more than Harris when both are healthy. The return of IT also complicates things (Malone strangely said IT was guaranteed minutes), and Morris, Murray, Barton etc. are all still in the rotation. Situation is way too crowded for my liking. 

Harris has been so underwhelming this year that I'm already looking at him to potentially be next year's Gallo (a guy you can get at 100 that can produce much higher).  But I don't think Beasley is going to maintain much of a role here (as in, a great 12 teamer).  I guess we'll get our first glimpse tonight, but I'd guess more of a streamer/14 teamer.

Harris appears to be made of wet tissue though so Bease is worth a short term hold at least 

At worst you wait and see what his role looks like going forward, as people above have pointed out this guy is shooting the lights out and has absolutely secured himself minutes going forward. Giving you over 3 triples a game on over 50% shooting from the field the past month is a strong combo.

Two games to show for at the moment with G. Harris back. 13 and 8pts for results. I’m on the fence about his value going forward but I love his PO schedule. Is the writing on the wall yet in standard leagues or are we still holding to play this out?

I'm going for the season as I own Gary and he is the epitome of a handcuff. 

Malone stated Beasley will start goijh forward. As long as he keeps up his legendary efficiency than he coukd still be solid in 25 min per. I won’t drop for another week or 2 and give Beas some leash as he’s earned it. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1

25 minutes the last 3 games and hasnt done much. is the run over?