tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 14

tonycpsu

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 14 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 14 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

Jags D at TENN (road) or Texans D vs IND (home)

Corey Davis vs Jags or Ridley at GB? (.5 ppr)

thanks

Edited by BIGFOOT

1 hour ago, Zuko said:

Emmanuel Sanders against SF 

Spencer Ware against BAL

Id go with sander. 

Edited by Blizzard737

Need a flex in a PPR:

Jeff Wilson Jr

Gus Edwards

Kenny Golladay

Tyler Boyd

Edited by Canesglory

8 team .5 ppr

**Lost Kareem Hunt

Which 3 rbs do I start this week

Blount

Michel

McCaffrey

Josh Adams  

I’m not feeling too strongly this week about Ware home against Baltimore. My other options are Adams @ Dallas, McCoy home against Jets, Jackson home against Cincinnati, Reynolds @ Chi and Boyd at the Chargers. It’s a PPR league. 

2 hours ago, jschwartz said:

8 team .5 ppr

**Lost Kareem Hunt

Which 3 rbs do I start this week

Blount

Michel

McCaffrey

Josh Adams  

Definitely Michel and McCaffrey. I’d go with Adams over Blount. 

7 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Winston vs NO

Rodgers vs Atl

Allen vs Jets 

6 point passing tds 

I’d go with Rodgers but Winston could be the better play. Atlanta is a worse defense than the Saints. 

1 hour ago, y2jbones said:

I’m not feeling too strongly this week about Ware home against Baltimore. My other options are Adams @ Dallas, McCoy home against Jets, Jackson home against Cincinnati, Reynolds @ Chi and Boyd at the Chargers. It’s a PPR league. 

I’m leaning towards Justin Jackson home against the Bengals. What do you guys think?

3 hours ago, y2jbones said:

I agree with your choice in Jackson here and have the same concerns with ware. I’d probably even go boyd over ware 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I agree with your choice in Jackson here and have the same concerns with ware. I’d probably even go boyd over ware 

Boyd would be next in line for me if Gordon were to be cleared for this week for example. 

Lost both Gordon and Conner but still have Chubb so need 1 RB from Ware, Jackson, and Eckeler. Need 1 WR from Tate, Samuel, Reynolds, and ZJones. Need Flex from who is left.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:04 AM, BIGFOOT said:

Jags D at TENN (road) or Texans D vs IND (home)

Corey Davis vs Jags or Ridley at GB? (.5 ppr)

thanks

Anyone else have an answer to the first part? Jags D at Tenn or Texans D vs Indy?

3 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Anyone else have an answer to the first part? Jags D at Tenn or Texans D vs Indy?

texans d vs indy because 1) they have been outstanding, and 2) luck is leaving himself vulnerable to the pass rush and interceptions

20 minutes ago, eaglesfangirl said:

Lost both Gordon and Conner but still have Chubb so need 1 RB from Ware, Jackson, and Eckeler. Need 1 WR from Tate, Samuel, Reynolds, and ZJones. Need Flex from who is left.

jackson is looking excellent, tate because the matchup favors the slot and he looked good last week.

20 hours ago, jdp9834 said:

Landry vs panthers, Humphries vs saints or Ridley vs gb

go with the hottest hands... which somehow belong to the unstoppable humphries

On 12/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, lucasfernog said:

Goff @ CHI or Trubisky vs LAR?

trubisky has the better matchup, will play from behind, has no running game, though tarik cohen looks good as a QB.

On 12/4/2018 at 4:43 PM, Blizzard737 said:

Spencer Ware or Jaylen Samuels? 

samuels and it's not even close. great matchup, and TE eligible in yahoo. even if it's not yahoo, samuels all day long.

===============================================================================================================

a little help please:

corey davis tonight hosting Jacksonville

or

trey burton Sunday hosting the rams

or

tre’quan smith at tampa bay

or

enunwa at bills

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sack Exchange said:

texans d vs indy because 1) they have been outstanding, and 2) luck is leaving himself vulnerable to the pass rush and interceptions

jackson is looking excellent, tate because the matchup favors the slot and he looked good last week.

go with the hottest hands... which somehow belong to the unstoppable humphries

trubisky has the better matchup, will play from behind, has no running game, though tarik cohen looks good as a QB.

samuels and it's not even close. great matchup, and TE eligible in yahoo. even if it's not yahoo, samuels all day long.

===============================================================================================================

a little help please:

corey davis tonight hosting Jacksonville

or

trey burton Sunday hosting the rams

or

tre’quan smith at tampa bay

or

enunwa at bills

Id go with tre quan