Sign in to follow this  
GoPackGo23

Need Playoff Help! Watson or Winston? WHIR

2 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Yeah but that has nothing to do with the question is all. Carry on 

It is completely relevant to the question. It is called a correlation play. Seeing how he is flip flopping between QB options & people are split on their advice, taking into account the strong correlation between someone he already has to play is a reasonable take.

If this whole thing is about his follow up question to play Winston because of whether then I don't even know how to respond...

19 minutes ago, King Gonzo said:

It is completely relevant to the question. It is called a correlation play. Seeing how he is flip flopping between QB options & people are split on their advice, taking into account the strong correlation between someone he already has to play is a reasonable take.

Nope.

I appreciate all the feedback on this debate. I was referring to Evans because if I play Watson then I'd be limiting my risk if Winston/Evans flopped. Obviously if they go off then I'm also missing out on the high ceiling of stacking that combo. But with my opponent only getting 4 points from Fournette I'm less inclined to take a huge risk, so I'm just looking for which one between the two is the safest lock for a 20+ point game. I can't take a single digit game from my QB.

Winston and Brees will be playing in the rain.  Because of that, there will more than likely be more rushing than passing in this game, unlike what the first poster mentioned.  If weather was good, sure...but forecast is rain and Watson is hot right now.   I like Watson here.