Sign in to follow this  
dantheman921

JWilson, Gus Edwards, Godwin, or GTate?

Who should I start in my flex? .5 ppr. 

Godwin has a great matchup vs the Saints and looks like DJax will be out.(Humphries is also available, should he be over Godwin?)

Wilson is a bit unknown and doesn’t have a great matchup vs Den. 

Edwards has a good running matchup  vs KC but does not catch at all and they could be forced to throw to keep pace. 

Tate finally got going but is hard to trust vs Dal. 

Edited by dantheman921

Go with Godwin he's been playing well lately, sit Wilson the Denver DST is no joke 

1 hour ago, dantheman921 said:

Who should I start in my flex? .5 ppr. 

Godwin has a great matchup vs the Saints and looks like DJax will be out.(Humphries is also available, should he be over Godwin?)

Wilson is a bit unknown and doesn’t have a great matchup vs Den. 

Edwards has a good running matchup  vs KC but does not catch at all and they could be forced to throw to keep pace. 

Tate finally got going but is hard to trust vs Dal. 

I actually like Humphries over Godwin, but either one is a fine choice with DJax out and Brate not seizing the opportunity with Howard done for the year. 

I think Edwards is the safest choice of the bunch, with Tate having the highest upside. He looked great and might finally be getting on the same page with Wentz. Let your confidence level in the rest of your squad dictate whether you go for a home run at the flex spot or play it safe. It's hard to say no to Tate given those options. 

HTF is humphries on waivers. Get him/play him, he is more consistent and have been like a top 12 WR in ppr since week 8 I believe (heard it on the radio).