Sign in to follow this  
tts42572

Need to start one of these...PPR league

Need to start one of these guys in my flex spot and really struggling after injuries to Conner and Gordon have messed up my plans.  This is a ppr league.

Choices are:

Michel at Mia

Ekeler vs Bengals

Samuels vs Raiders

J Wilson vs Broncos

T Boyd vs Chargers

Golladay vs Cardinals

I really don't know what I want to do.  I'm mostly leaning toward one of the RB's as I just like that they generally get more consistent touches.

I currently have Michel in my flex and he seems to be the guy consistently ranked the highest by all the "experts".  He worries me though....Hasn't been all that durable this year and isn't really getting receptions to save his floor.

Ekeler bombed last week but the matchup is perfect.

Samuels is a complete wild card but that Steelers backfield has generated a lot of points this year and the matchup is nice.

Wilson also pretty unknown but might be in the best situation opportunity wise of all these guys I've listed.  The matchup isn't ideal though as I don't think the Broncos have allowed a rushing TD in like 6 weeks and they've been fairly stingy on the ground lately.

As for Boyd....He's the main guy now in the passing game but do I really trust the Bengals offense with Driskel?  They looked pretty bad last week.

Golladay is decent too...Again, just not sure I trust the Lions offense.

i am debating b/t samuels, boyd, and golladay. if i had to pick today, i'd go boyd

I actually don't trust sony anymore Burkhead could easily come in and start taking lots more work.

I kind of lead Boyd, he is the man now and they are going to need to throw. Wilson is also intriguing.