• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Sign in to follow this  
munygon2

Daesean Hamilton 2018 Outlook

Sanders out and Sutton moving to WR1, is Hamilton in line for a lot more targets going forward?

Just now, munygon2 said:

Sanders out and Sutton moving to WR1, is Hamilton in line for a lot more targets going forward?

Yes. In super deep leagues is a very good. In standard leagues, it will be very hit or miss. 

Definitely going to see more targets

He certainly will see a bigger role.   Sanders was the chess piece for this offense.  Outside, inside,  flanker,  even threw a TD.    

Daeshon should see the slot duties 

patrick outside 

prob more targets for LaCosse....

its 100% wait and see.   Stash if u can 

ROS news of note: DHamilton led all Denver WRs week 13 in snap count. *DH had 47, while both Sanders and Sutton had 40 each. *great stat for Hamilton's chances moving forward vs other WRs on the Denver roster.

...and DH's dynasty value just increased BIG time.

Edited by FollowTheLeader
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FollowTheLeader said:

News of note: DHamilton led all Denver WRs week 13 in snap count. *DH had 47, while both Sanders and Sutton had 40 each.

...and his dynasty value just increased big time.

You’ve got to think he’ll be groomed heavily for a starting role this offseason.   Let’s see if he can flash a bit now.  

• Like 1

DH very underrated in college. Was one of those guys who was just able to always get open. I have Sanders and a first round bye. I stashed DH as soon as I heard the news. 100% agree it's a wait and see game though. 

At worst you can have him stashed on your bench this week (if you make it to the next round of the playoffs). Too risky to plug him in this week

17 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

Sanders was the chess piece for this offense.  Outside, inside,  flanker,  even threw a TD.   

with sanders gone, who will throw touchdowns for the broncos?

16 hours ago, mpat15 said:

100% agree it's a wait and see game though. 

1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

Too risky to plug him in this week

ugh... with all of the injuries, i may be forced to play hamilton, and of course i'm having a tough time ranking him because we've seen so little. where i have first-round bye, the wait-and-see is easy, but what's an owner to do with a playoff decision?

in half-point PPR, i'm currently ranking these FLEX WRs like this ----- if anyone has an insight into where to place daesean hamilton, PLEASE WEIGH IN.

tre'quan smith at tampa bay

corey davis vs jacksonville

enunwa at buffalo

allen robinson at rams

alshon jeffrey at dallas

mcrabtree at kc

dthomas vs indy

devante parker vs patriots

jordy nelson vs steelers

i realize "expert" consensus has corey davis above tre'quan at WR#26, but after what jacksonville did to luck last week, i'm obviously nervous about playing corey davis tonight...

i'm thinking daesean hamilton fits in above crabtree and below alshon.

1 hour ago, Sack Exchange said:

ugh... with all of the injuries, i may be forced to play hamilton, and of course i'm having a tough time ranking him because we've seen so little. where i have first-round bye, the wait-and-see is easy, but what's an owner to do with a playoff decision?

in half-point PPR, i'm currently ranking these FLEX WRs like this ----- if anyone has an insight into where to place daesean hamilton, PLEASE WEIGH IN.

enunwa at buffalo

allen robinson at rams

alshon jeffrey at dallas

mcrabtree at kc

dthomas vs indy

jordy nelson vs steelers

i realize "expert" consensus has corey davis above tre'quan at WR#26, but after what jacksonville did to luck last week, i'm obviously nervous about playing corey davis tonight...

Feel like insert him anywhere in there, I'd have as much confidence in him as any of them

4 hours ago, Sack Exchange said:

I'm in a very similar boat to you, but I have a first round bye. I lost Kupp and now Sanders Behind Julio.

IF I had to play this week here are the guys on my roster vying for WR 2/3 and how I would personally have them ranked

Allen Robinson- His targets are coming back, Trubisky is back which gives him at least potential to blow up. 

Josh Reynolds- Ugly week last week, but does get Red Zone Targets

Desean Hamilton- He has to absorb some of Sanders Targets he also will be in the slot most of the time, and they have a soft schedule rest of the way. 

Curtis Samuel- Sneaky play over the past 4 weeks, O is going through him and DJ Moore right now for WR's. CMC eats a ton of touches though, and Funchess is there to steal RZ looks. 

MVS- Targets were back last game, results werent 3+ weeks below 5 PT's. Does play with A-Rodg

Jeffrey- Completely not playable at the moment. The whole passing game for the Eagles, is drop back look to Zack Ertz, or Snap the ball and throw to Tate. Targets are WAY down, and the ones he's getting arent of high probability or quality. 

That group is so bunched together though getting a week to let it shake out could change my outlook completely, which is not an option for you. 

I always use the theory when in doubt of 0 can lose you a week, but 10 can keep you in the race. Pick the guy you think has the best chance of 5/50. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sack Exchange said:

enunwa at buffalo

allen robinson at rams

alshon jeffrey at dallas

mcrabtree at kc

dthomas vs indy

jordy nelson vs steelers

Daesean right near the bottom for me.   I don’t have much confidence in any Broncos wr frankly.  Huge change losing your primary weapon.   And they’re averaging 184 passing ypg over the last 3.  Oof 

Edited by Impreza178

5 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Daesean right near the bottom for me.   I don’t have much confidence in any Broncos wr frankly.  Huge change losing your primary weapon.   And they’re averaging 184 passing ypg over the last 3.  Oof 

it's a big bottom.

Spinal-Tap-on-the-Simpsons-this-is-spina

it's all bottom.

question is, which player will earn the most towards 10 points?

i think i rank tre'quan at the top because although he could easily go 1 target for 0 receptions, he has the highest ceiling.

and daesean i rank slightly higher because if richard sherman somehow shows up this week, sutton might struggle and hamilton might end up getting half of those 184 yards. i'd take it.

3 minutes ago, Sack Exchange said:

it's a big bottom.

Spinal-Tap-on-the-Simpsons-this-is-spina

it's all bottom.

question is, which player will earn the most towards 10 points?

i think i rank tre'quan at the top because although he could easily go 1 target for 0 receptions, he has the highest ceiling.

and daesean i rank slightly higher because if richard sherman somehow shows up this week, sutton might struggle and hamilton might end up getting half of those 184 yards. i'd take it.

You’re reaching honestly.  I like Tre and then a toss up between Davis (2/34 vs Jax last game) or Alshon.  Hamilton is a complete Hail Mary.  

• Like 1

Guy hasnt played enough to get me excited but he is a sneaky breakout candidate give his QB is Thielen who does not throw a decent deep ball but can  pepper the slot wr at will

On 12/6/2018 at 3:09 PM, Impreza178 said:

You’re reaching honestly.  I like Tre and then a toss up between Davis (2/34 vs Jax last game) or Alshon.  Hamilton is a complete Hail Mary.  

seeing both tre'quan and corey davis on my bench feels like such a win regardless of score. ended up playing hamilton and alshon, going with talent in alshon's case, despite the matchup, and the hopes for play-from-behind. lucky in retrospect.

thing with hamilton is this: he's in the slot, basically the new sanders, though his talent is rookie-level and his qb is struggling. i like hamilton again at home vs cleveland. tre'quan is a drop despite a great matchup monday night, has to be a drop in all except dynasty.

On 12/9/2018 at 8:58 PM, hard1 said:

Bye sutton

sutton's a great talent but he's raw. i wish i had him in dynasty, but i agree with your short post: how can he be trusted?

On 12/9/2018 at 9:00 PM, oresteszero said:

Looks pretty good today

hamilton in the slot seems like the better fit for case keenum. demaryious thomas is a talented WR who did little with keenum, but part of this reason is the way keenum is preferring the slot. i have zero hesitation flexing hamilton this week in full PPR

Hamilton clearly the guy to own in Denver.

Flex without hesitation. 

Edited by Jared24
  • Confused 1