Da1nonlyxxx

Jokic + Cousins for KAT + Gary Harris WHIR 100%

This is for a dynasty league. We keep all players year to year and do a 1 round draft for rookies only. I am in line to get the #1 pick (again) next year. Should I trade away Jokic and Boogie?

Please drop a link. 

10 Team 12 Cat League FG% FTM FT% 3PTM 3PT% PTS REB AST ST BLK TO DD

D. Schroder, T. Harris, H. Whiteside, K. Thompson, N. Jokic,  D. Ayton, W. Barton (INJ), K. Love (INJ), D. Murray (INJ), B. Ingram, B. Simmons, G Hayward, J. Brown, M. Fultz (INJ), D. Cousins (INJ)

im not sure if udnerstood, but if you keep all your players, boogie and jokic are better than KAT and gary. but cousins could be a shell, and harris is young. long term KAT and Harris are better since boogie is aging.

no guarantee boogie is good this year, but its a risk.

this year more for sure production from harris and KAT, since boogie is ?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736978-worth-dropping-any-for-these-guys-whir-100/

18 minutes ago, calebcjy said:

im not sure if udnerstood, but if you keep all your players, boogie and jokic are better than KAT and gary. but cousins could be a shell, and harris is young. long term KAT and Harris are better since boogie is aging.

no guarantee boogie is good this year, but its a risk.

this year more for sure production from harris and KAT, since boogie is ?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736978-worth-dropping-any-for-these-guys-whir-100/

Yes you got it! That is my dilemma. If boogie doesn’t recover and I do this trade I will have Harris for him. I am not worried about this year as I have no shot to recover with all my injuries. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Da1nonlyxxx said:

Yes you got it! That is my dilemma. If boogie doesn’t recover and I do this trade I will have Harris for him. I am not worried about this year as I have no shot to recover with all my injuries. 

demarcus is 28 and gary is 24, so big difference and no achilles tear.however will gary ever be as good as demarcus probably not. higher upside higher risk is definitely keeping jokic side, but if uwant to be safe and have consistency i owuld go with KAT. i usually yolo and go for upside so id stay put, but this one is on how you like to play fantasy!

3 hours ago, calebcjy said:

demarcus is 28 and gary is 24, so big difference and no achilles tear.however will gary ever be as good as demarcus probably not. higher upside higher risk is definitely keeping jokic side, but if uwant to be safe and have consistency i owuld go with KAT. i usually yolo and go for upside so id stay put, but this one is on how you like to play fantasy!

Right here.  Honestly, you MUST keep your expectations low for Boogie.  Even if he walks after this year and becomes a more used player on a lesser team, he won't ever be the same player he was in SAC (or NOR).  Joker and KAT, for me, are...about the same, with a slight edge to KAT.  Gary Harris is sorta boring as a fantasy player, and he does get banged up occasionally, but he's fairly reliable.