Sign in to follow this  
kmoore1521

Kyler Murray OF OAK

I mean, what team in their right mind spends the 1st overall pick on a college player with about 1200 TOTAL passing yards in road games in his career.  He's never had to face a really tough team on the road, he had like 10 home and neutral site games last year to only 4 road games.

I'm honestly waiting for the breaking news that Kyler Murray gets drafted in the first then uses the chance to play in the AAF to try and leverage more money from an NFL team.

• Haha 1

On 2/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, daynlokki said:

I mean, what team in their right mind spends the 1st overall pick on a college player with about 1200 TOTAL passing yards in road games in his career.  He's never had to face a really tough team on the road, he had like 10 home and neutral site games last year to only 4 road games.

Murray passed for 1340 yards and 13/3 TD/INT ratio.

Cam Newton threw for under 800 yards in his college career on the road.

Michael Vick threw barely over 1300 on the road in his college career and that was in 2 years.

It's certainly not unprecedented, especially with a Heisman candidate.  I doubt very much Murray is the top pick in the draft, however.

7 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Murray passed for 1340 yards and 13/3 TD/INT ratio.

Cam Newton threw for under 800 yards in his college career on the road.

Michael Vick threw barely over 1300 on the road in his college career and that was in 2 years.

It's certainly not unprecedented, especially with a Heisman candidate.  I doubt very much Murray is the top pick in the draft, however.

Cam Newton beat Alabama on the road.  Murray played Iowa St, Texas Tech, Texas Christian and West Virginia on the road last year... the best team out of that was 8-4.  You also left out Newton's junior college stats which are STILL college stats.  He played for Blinn College in 2009.  Vick also had a combined 332 pass attempts in his college career to Murray's 519 JUST this season.  Games a bit different at that point methinks.

26 minutes ago, daynlokki said:

Cam Newton beat Alabama on the road.  Murray played Iowa St, Texas Tech, Texas Christian and West Virginia on the road last year... the best team out of that was 8-4.  You also left out Newton's junior college stats which are STILL college stats.  He played for Blinn College in 2009.  Vick also had a combined 332 pass attempts in his college career to Murray's 519 JUST this season.  Games a bit different at that point methinks.

tenor.gif?itemid=9264828

• Like 2