Sign in to follow this  
theeplaymaker

Playoff Help! Samuels Ekeler or Carson WHIR

Conner out and need to make decision on Flex play. 

Jaylen Samuels, Austin Ekeler, or Chris Carson?  Josh Reynolds last option. It is a full PPR league. 

Leaning Samuels with Ekeler struggling last week. I do think Ridley will get 8-10 carries. But so will Jackson. 

Samuels. Even though I personally think that Pittsburgh will come out throwing a lot, I do think he’ll be able to reach a floor of at least 10 pts in PPR due to couple of runs and screens. I feel like 50/1 & 3/15 is a reasonable outcome for him.

That's a tough one.  It's between Samuels and Carson (if he plays).  Samuels should be the lead back in that committee this week. When healthy, Carson is the workhorse back for the Seahawks.  SEA likes to run the ball a lot, so Carson will get plenty of opportunities.  I think i'd lean Samuels though simply because he has a better matchup.

Samuels - That system is a silver platter to slot in almost any adept RB and get points out of them.  High floor for sure.  Ridley also does not catch balls so I'd assume a lot of the check downs will be designed with Samuels in the game.

Help? 

Samuels with the ppr. 

Ridley would catch passes but his hands were amputated in ought eight and he now functions with stumps. 

I'm starting Samuels myself as I think he's scoring some points, but I like Carson too with how much the Seahawks have been running. Tough one. I dunno.