Flyman75

Francisco Lindor 2019 Outlook

Starting to heat up. 2 dongs, 3 RBI today. 5/14 in last 3. Love his effortless swing. SB's would be gravy.

He golfed one down on a knee.

Pitcher was like...

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Secsbox said:

Starting to heat up. 2 dongs, 3 RBI today. 5/14 in last 3. Love his effortless swing. SB's would be gravy.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect him to attempt any steals for a while.  In yesterday's game, their announcers thought he might have aggravated something running to first since he looked a little strange running to second afterwards.  I'm not sure if his injury/injuries still hurt sometimes or not (he's fine to play as he ran fine to 3rd), but he's yet to even attempt a steal, so it's probably going to be a while.  I think their "sideline reporter" said that it is still sore sometimes when he tries to stop running, but that's he's obviously fine.

He's still obviously going to be great given what he's done since coming back, and I'd be surprised if he didn't start running eventually once he gets even further removed from the injuries.

Edited by KilloWertz
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

He golfed one down on a knee.

Pitcher was like...

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

That's just not fair.  If I was McHugh, I would have asked for him to be checked for steroids right then and there...

(obviously I don't believe he is on them)  😉

Edited by KilloWertz
  • Haha 1

I guess hitting those HRs last night wore him out.  Getting the day off today... ☹️

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

I guess hitting those HRs last night wore him out.  Getting the day off today... ☹️

It sucks but it is what it is. If that keeps him fresh and healthy all season I think we gotta take it. Training wheels will come off soon enough. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

It sucks but it is what it is. If that keeps him fresh and healthy all season I think we gotta take it. Training wheels will come off soon enough. 

I think it was a good idea to sit him today, I noticed in Thursdays game he had a small limp, not so much yesterday,

probably a good idea not to push him, I believe they have a off day on Monday.

SB yesterday, loved seeing that! (or was it one of those "gimmies")...

Stay healthy and show us that top 10 overall stuff, kid.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:48 AM, Members_Only_76 said:

I mean come on...that pitch was 5 inches out of the strike zone diving for the dirt and he hit it while about 10 inches off the ground.  As a pitcher, you gotta just shake your head.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

do I dare say sit? 1-12 vs snell. numbers vs lhp this year aren't good (sample size) but for his career hes solid from the right side of the plate

maybe just waiting for the "start your studs" line

Edited by colepenhagen

3 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

do I dare say sit? 1-12 vs snell. numbers vs lhp this year aren't good (sample size) but for his career hes solid from the right side of the plate

maybe just waiting for the "start your studs" line

I'm sitting him and Ramirez until further notice.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Topgun said:

I'm sitting him and Ramirez until further notice.

I benched Ramirez for the first time today but why Lindor?  Over the last 10 games he has a .300/.383/.600 slash line.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HesSoTaguchi said:

I benched Ramirez for the first time today but why Lindor?  Over the last 10 games he has a .300/.383/.600 slash line.

I'm benching all Indians, I have top notch backups. The team as a whole, really sucks right now.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, HesSoTaguchi said:

jo ram is in my lineup. has good numbers vs snell (4-12 with a bomb)