Bench:

T. Williams (WR-LAC) vs CIN

D. Prescott (QB-DAL) vs PHI

J. Elliot (K-PHI) vs DAL

C. Ridley (WR-ATL) vs GB

C. Sutton (WR-DEN) vs CIN

J. Adams (RB-PHI) vs DAL

LA Rams (D/ST) vs CHI

Ridley and Williams are WR3's.  Adams is an RB1 but DAL has a good rush DEF.  Was definitely thinking here it has to be J. Wilson Jr. (RB-SF) vs DEN (ranked 21 against the rush) or C. Sutton in his debut as a WR1 vs SF secondary (ranked 13th against the pass).

Any help is appreciated!  Everyone is pretty much locked except my flex spot.  Been racking my brain over it all day!  Thanks in advance!

Bump, Thanks for the advice Roto!  Will condence the lineup better next time. Just wanted to show others I did my homework, I know the matchups, just flex was really tough to decide this week against a tough playoff foe with a very strong lineup.  I'm projected 116 with Wilson and they are projected 111

Edited by Creation
More content to add

I would go Wilson over Sutton.

Sutton is still a developing rookie. I'm concerned he may underwhelm as the number 1 guy. He has boom potential but I'm always wary in situations where a former number 3 or 2 inherits the top spot. You never know how he'll perform. It seems that Wilson should at least provide a safer floor and maybe also have some boom.

• Thanks 1

I don’t know why, but I have a lot of confidence in Wilson Jr this week. He should see 20 touches, and Shanahan knows how to get RBs going. Nice team overall.

• Thanks 1