Sign in to follow this  
pennstateugk

Ugh lost too many players, help at WR2 Whir!

Lost Gordon and Conners, and my WR2 Cupp. Scoring is 2 pts per 10 yards, full PPR, bonus at 100 yards. Have Hill as my wr1, Ekler, cook and Wilson jr as RB with Kittle at TE. 

pick one:

Ridley @ GB

samuel @ Cle

Pettis vs Den 

conley and Goodwin of the WW if those are better than rostered. Currently have Ridley. 

WHIR!

Thanks for the help in mine!

For me it's a choice between Ridley or Samuel.

Ridley being the riskier/higher upside play, he's been bad the last few weeks but this matchup against the Packers seems like a solid one and I think he could have a big week.

Samuel would be a safer play imo just because with Denzel Ward out this week for Cleveland he should have an easier time of things but Newtons shoulder is also a concern....

If it was me i'd go for the riskier upside pick and go with Ridley.

Samuel seems like the best bet.

10 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Gimme Conley vs NO.  Buc's should be passing A TON.  Good chance for a score and solid yardage.

This confuses me on a few levels lol? 

1. Ridley - WR2 on the best offense of the bunch in what should be a high scoring game.
2. Goodwin - WR1, but on a weak offense. With Breida out I could see him getting healthy targets, so the potential is there. Just tough to trust over Ridley.
3. Conley - TD dependant and the matchup isn't great, but with this kind of KC offense the odds at getting a TD are pretty good.
4. Samuel - Funchess will likely see more snaps this week and DJ Moore also has a healthy presence. I see him taking more of a WR3 role.
5. Pettis - I think Pettis takes a hit with Goodwin returning. And that's not a great SF offense to begin with.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736740-nfl-startsit-thread-2018-week-14/?do=findComment&comment=8327101

Edited by Idoolittle

I like Ridley here.

Also it's suppose to rain in TB...so unlike others, I suspect more of a dink and dunk offense with more rushing in a game a lot of folks thought was going to be an aerial shoot out.

Good luck to you this week and thanks for mine!

I think Ridley is a good choice.  I can definitely see Pittsburgh getting ahead and then running the ball a bunch to grind down the clock and the Raiders D.

Goodwin is also an interesting choice.