Corleone

12/9/2018 - Denver @ San Francisco Gameday Thread (aka George Kittle Gameday Thread)

I don't have Kittle on any of my teams, but here is a thread for all of you who do have him.

As I type this with 4+ minutes to go in the 2nd quarter, Kittle is at 5 catches for 179 yards and a touchdown.

• Like 1

SF made a poor decision to throw to someone other than Kittle (Goodwin) and they were rewarded with a lost fumble. 

How has Wilson been running? I was really contemplating picking him up before the game and dropping Gus Bus (limited benches). I love the Shanny scheme, but Breida is a zombie, so I have no idea if he was going to return next week.

1 minute ago, Corleone said:

SF made a poor decision to throw to someone other than Kittle (Goodwin) and they were rewarded with a lost fumble. 

Check that, there was a defensive penalty so SF still has the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Corleone said:

actually kittle saved them from that mistake by drawing a holding penalty to wipe out the fumble. let's hope the 49ers have learned their lesson. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

actually kittle saved them from that mistake by drawing a holding penalty to wipe out the fumble. let's hope the 49ers have learned their lesson. 

He truly can do no wrong today!

3 minutes ago, devaster said:

How has Wilson been running? I was really contemplating picking him up before the game and dropping Gus Bus (limited benches). I love the Shanny scheme, but Breida is a zombie, so I have no idea if he was going to return next week.

Not sure, but they sure are feeding him...12 carries with the first half not even done yet. 

Keenum has been such a disappointment. Shurmur really did a wonderful job with Keenum and Sam Bradford. Both of those guys played well above their skill level with Shurmur designing the plays and Diggs and Thielen to throw too.

Can I get some Sutton points?

• Like 1

Just now, devaster said:

Keenum has been such a disappointment. Shurmur really did a wonderful job with Keenum and Sam Bradford. Both of those guys played well above their skill level with Shurmur designing the plays and Diggs and Thielen to throw too.

Keenum really looks confused out there. Seems like he’s hearing footsteps & afraid to throw downfield. I thought SF’s pass defense was supposed to be bad?

Pettis playing? The RW hype train got me so I fired him up in my PPR leagues and he's got a donut so far.

3 minutes ago, devaster said:

Agreed. Keenum joins a growing line of failed QB acquisitions for Denver, under John Elway's watch...Osweiler, Paxton Lynch, Keenum.

I guess Peyton Manning worked out, though he was already a HOF lock when Denver signed him. 

2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Beast TE1 ROS

bro he been TE1 all season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WaiverLooter said:

Maybe they should triple cover Kittle...

SHHHHH!

Kittle up over 200 yds.  :o

The record for yards in a single game by a tight end is 214 (Shannon Sharpe). 

Kittle has 210 in the first half. 

Nick Mullens passed to Dante Pettis to the right for 1 yard touchdown

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Corleone said:

The record for yards in a single game by a tight end is 214 (Shannon Sharpe). 

Kittle has 210 in the first half. 

Cloyce Box is consider a TE and had 302 receiving yards. He played "End" back in the 30's and 40's.

Lmao which one of you unlucky bastards is playing kittle today? He's going to break the all time receiving yards record. This day will go down in fantasy history

"I was up by 40 and he only had kittle left..."

• Haha 1