bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

2 hours ago, montanski said:

Vuc has been linked to Dallas on and off for a few years.   I put it at about 80% he'll be a Maverick from either a trade as they have a 12.9 million TPE or come in FA.

Something bigger coming in OKC?

3 minutes ago, montanski said:

Are you implying a SG or SF? That’s all I can think of since they’re a lock in the big department, I think.

Edited by mcflywalker

25 minutes ago, montanski said:

OKC is at $144M in salaries and facing a roughly $66M luxury tax bill, they may just be trying to reduce their bill which they have done with previous moves as well. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Are you implying a SG or SF? That’s all I can think of since they’re a lock in the big department, I think.

I readed that they have strong interest in Miro, but the interesting part is that they already had 1 free roster spot. To make it 2, the only reason i can state is something bigger will come. It`s too early to make room for buy out candidates.

3 minutes ago, chaiway said:

OKC is at $144M in salaries and facing a roughly $66M luxury tax bill, they may just be trying to reduce their bill which they have done with previous moves as well. 

Yeah, but they must have 14 players (without the two ways), so they will add someone. It`s too early for buy out candidates... I don`t know.

Edit: Maybe you are right - Oklahoma City now has 13 players under contract and will have two weeks to fill a roster spot

Edited by montanski

2 minutes ago, montanski said:

I readed that they have strong interest in Miro, but the interesting part is that they already had 1 free roster spot. To make it 2, the only reason i can state is something bigger will come. It`s too early to make room for buy out candidates.

very interesting actually, a trade of Andre Roberson ($10M) for Niko ($12.5M) straight up would work while adding $2.5M pre tax to their books but removing salary for next year since roberson has one more year. Would need to add a sweetener for the Pels though

1 minute ago, chaiway said:

very interesting actually, a trade of Andre Roberson ($10M) for Niko ($12.5M) straight up would work while adding $2.5M pre tax to their books but removing salary for next year since roberson has one more year. Would need to add a sweetener for the Pels though

They have nothing:

2019 second round draft pick to Charlotte
Oklahoma City's 2019 2nd round pick to Charlotte [Charlotte-Oklahoma City, 7/6/2018]

2020 first round draft pick to Orlando
Oklahoma City's 2020 1st round pick to Orlando (via Philadelphia) protected for selections 1-20; if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2022 2nd round pick and 2023 2nd round pick to Orlando [Oklahoma City-Philadelphia, 11/1/2016; Orlando-Philadelphia, 6/22/2017]

2022 first round draft pick to Atlanta
Oklahoma City's 2022 1st round pick to Atlanta protected for selections 1-14; if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2024 2nd round pick and 2025 2nd round pick to Atlanta [Atlanta-Oklahoma City-Philadelphia, 7/25/2018]

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chaiway said:

2 hours ago, montanski said:

They have nothing:

2019 second round draft pick to Charlotte
Oklahoma City's 2019 2nd round pick to Charlotte [Charlotte-Oklahoma City, 7/6/2018]

2020 first round draft pick to Orlando
Oklahoma City's 2020 1st round pick to Orlando (via Philadelphia) protected for selections 1-20; if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2022 2nd round pick and 2023 2nd round pick to Orlando [Oklahoma City-Philadelphia, 11/1/2016; Orlando-Philadelphia, 6/22/2017]

2022 first round draft pick to Atlanta
Oklahoma City's 2022 1st round pick to Atlanta protected for selections 1-14; if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2024 2nd round pick and 2025 2nd round pick to Atlanta [Atlanta-Oklahoma City-Philadelphia, 7/25/2018]

So no draft picks and the only players value wise would be Grant, and to a much lesser extent Nader (who would be just a throw in piece), and I don't think they want to trade Grant who's still young, relatively inexpensive (not on a bad contract), and has been playing incredibly well so far.   

Edited by hipriest69

13 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

So no draft picks and the only players value wise would be Grant, and to a much lesser extent Nader (who would be just a throw in piece), and I don't think they want to trade Grant who's still young, relatively inexpensive (not on a bad contract), and has been playing incredibly well so far.   

And the reports were that OKC are active... They will be... on the buyouted players market :lol:

16 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

I liked your post just because of your signature lol

Lol yeah. Harden is a straight-up bum. I just had enough of watching him travel and push offs. 

The Philadelphia 76ers are gauging league interest in second-year guard Markelle Fultz as the Feb. 7 NBA trade deadline approaches, according to Jon Johnson of SportsRadio 94WIP and KYW Newsradio.

Let we see if some GM wants to lose his job sooner than later.

42 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

So if the Lakers first offer for Davis included both Ball AND Rondo who then becomes the starting pg? 

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

So if the Lakers first offer for Davis included both Ball AND Rondo who then becomes the starting pg? 

Lance Hart maybe?  If they really shipped both PGs I would imagine they would get someone like Elfrid Payton back from the Pels.  It's not like the Pels would need 5 PGs on their roster.  

Report: Portland buyer at trade deadline, first-round pick “in play”

But they want to clear some salaries and get help for the playoffs with only their late 1st rnd pick. Delusional!

Edited by montanski

Can't wait til' this trade mess is over with. I was in 1st til' this week. Getting blasted 8-1. Doncic 1DNP, S. Adams 1DNP. KAT had only 2 games, JJJ 1 DNP and maybe more, Lamb is sucking wind, Winslow sucking, Hardaway trade related DNP. Partick Bev who is a rental been my only stud. From 1st to 3rd in a week. :(

13 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Can't wait til' this trade mess is over with. I was in 1st til' this week. Getting blasted 8-1. Doncic 1DNP, S. Adams 1DNP. KAT had only 2 games, JJJ 1 DNP and maybe more, Lamb is sucking wind, Winslow sucking, Hardaway trade related DNP. Partick Bev who is a rental been my only stud. From 1st to 3rd in a week. :(

H2H/12 Team/9 cat

PG: Pat Beverley, Donovan Mitchell, De'Aaron Fox, Justise Winslow, Luka Doncic

SG: Tim Hardaway, Jeremy Lamb, Bojdan Bogdavic, Pat Beverley, Luka Doncic

SF: Tobias Harris,  Luka Doncic, Bojdan Bogdavic, Justise Winslow, Tim Hardaway, Jeremy Lamb

PF: Jarrett Allen, Justise Winslow, Tobias Harris, JJJ

C: Karl Anthony-Towns, Steven Adams, Jarrett Allen, JJJ

IL: Luke Kornet

Edited by Forever Smooth

6 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Doesn’t matter because Lakers are delusional if they think Pelicans will take that.