bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

The Bulls are expected to heavily shop Kris Dunn and Zach LaVine ahead of the deadline.

1 hour ago, mcflywalker said:

Regardless of where lavine lands, he’s going to be a headache to own with those injuries.

Amen, though might benefit if moved to a nontanking playoff bound team

2 hours ago, montanski said:

The Bulls are expected to heavily shop Kris Dunn and Zach LaVine ahead of the deadline.

Dunn and Lavine to Orlando for Fournier, Gordon, and Augustin...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hipriest69 said:

Dunn and Lavine to Orlando for Fournier, Gordon, and Augustin...

Gordon? Chicago can`t get rid of Parker, what about adding another like him. They are looking for PG, SG and SF. Gordon is awful at SF, like twin brother of Jabari.

Something to consider before both season/fantasy trade deadline arrives is what players to target for playoffs scheduling if you have a good outlook of making playoffs already .
Last year was sitting in 1st place all year until playoffs came along and most of my players had 3 game weeks sneaked into finals  only to lose to a opponent stacked with 4 game players.

Choose wisely think smart plan ahead try to swap out 3-3-3 for a 4-3-4 especially that final week when it all counts.Obviously production is key so look at the numbers and team end of season outlook (tanking-resting players)

W22 March 11-17
W23 March 18-24

W24 March 25-31

Sacramento Kings 4-4-4                     12 games Total

Washington Wizards 4-4-4

Cleveland Cavaliers  4-4-3

Denver Nuggets 3-4-4

Detroit Pistons 4-4-3

Houston Rockets 4-4-3                        11 games  Total

Los Angeles Clippers 4-3-4

Los Angeles Lakers 4-3-4

Oklahoma City Thunder 4-3-4

Utah Jazz 4-4-3

Boston Celtics 3-4-3

Charlotte Hornets 3-4-3

Dallas Mavericks 3-4-3

Golden State Warriors 2-5-3  <--------- 5 game week

Indiana Pacers 3-4-3

Miami Heat 3-4-3                                  10 games total

Milwaukee Bucks 3-4-3

Portland Trail Blazers 3-3-4

San Antonio Spurs 3-4-3

Toronto Raptors 3-4-3

Atlanta Hawks 3-3-3

Brooklyn Nets 4-2-3   <-------  2 game week

Chicago Bulls 3-3-3

Memphis Grizzlies 2-3-4 <------2 game week

Minnesota Timberwolves 3-3-3                                                9 games total

New Orleans Pelicans 3-3-3

New York Knicks 3-4-2<---------2 game week

Orlando Magic 3-2-4  <----------2 game week

Philadelphia 76ers 3-3-3

Phoenix Suns 3-3-3

Good luck hope this helps 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, montanski said:

They aren't gonna get much for a backup PG and a injury prone LaVine lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eltoro said:

It's the final countdown everybody. 

Who are you watching this week?

as an AD owner, my top 3 are;

1 - AD
2 - AD
3 - AD

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Eltoro said:

3 hours ago, Quazza said:

as an AD owner, my top 3 are;

1 - AD
2 - AD
3 - AD

Strange! That`s my priority list too... as an Okafor owner. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, montanski said:

Strange! That`s my priority list too... as an Okafor owner. :lol:

...and I as a Julius Randle/ Okafor/ Kenrich Williams owner...:ph34r:

Edited by dfstout

36 minutes ago, dfstout said:

...and I as a Julius Randle/ Okafor/ Kenrich Williams owner...:ph34r:

Randle will be gone for sure. I own Miro too and he will be out like Randle. Williams will start ROS and think that he will be hot pick up in the next few days. Your only problem will be where Randle will land at the deadline. I expect Pels players to have following situations after the deadline:

AD - really bad (shutdown) or slightly worse (if traded)

Randle - worse than now (for the contender i doubt that he will put the same numbers)

Miro - better (or same - depends on his teammates usage in the new team)

Okafor - excellent (if AD is shutted down, the frontcourt is his)

Williams - excellent (he will start sooner than later no matter what will happen with Hill)

Moore - worse than now

Jrue - excellent (but possible shutdown later in the season or missing often games with minor injuries)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Eltoro said:

1)  NOP - LAL combo:  Not sure how much value opens up in NO if AD, Mirotic, and/or Randle go, as I feel AD going to the Lakers brings back multiple new starters for the Pels; Okafor probably owned in most competitive leagues, but maybe grab Kenrich Williams.  As for the Lakers, maybe the wing spot opens up if Ingram is in the deal, but 4 spots should be locked in with Rondo - KCP - LBJ - AD...watch the Lakers on the buyout market.

2) Memphis:  Conley, Gasol, Green could all go...JJJ already owned obviously, but major minutes could open up for guys like Bruno, Caboclo, Ivan Rabb and Shelvin Mack if those guys go (depending on what the Grizzlies get back)

3)  Sacramento:  If WCS gets dealt, Harry Giles could be a league winner.  Also, might be time to try and buy on Bagley, even if Bjelica doesn't get dealt.

4)  Looking for veteran starters that could get dealt and waiting in the wings for their replacements:  Dedmon, Burks, Bullock, Fournier, RoLo, Ariza, and Jeff Green are some guys that come to mind.  Not sure I see any game-changers replacing those guys, but could be some 14+ team league valuie waiting in the wings for sure.

1 minute ago, montanski said:

Randle will be gone for sure. I own Miro too and he will be out like Randle. Williams will start ROS and think that he will be hot pick up in the next few days. Your only problem will be where Randle will land at the deadline. I expect Pels players to have following situations after the deadline:

AD - really bad (shutdown) or slightly worse (if traded)

Randle - worse than now (for the contender i doubt that he will put the same numbers)

Miro - better (or same - depends on his teammates usage in the new team)

Okafor - excellent (if AD is shutted down, the frontcourt is his)

Williams - excellent (he will start sooner than later no matter what will happen with Hill)

Moore - worse than now

Jrue - excellent (but possible shutdown later in the season or missing often games with minor injuries)

Just nabbed Zubac too, was dropped a minute ago....I think he survives this trade season too...

5 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

1)  NOP - LAL combo:  Not sure how much value opens up in NO if AD, Mirotic, and/or Randle go, as I feel AD going to the Lakers brings back multiple new starters for the Pels; Okafor probably owned in most competitive leagues, but maybe grab Kenrich Williams.  As for the Lakers, maybe the wing spot opens up if Ingram is in the deal, but 4 spots should be locked in with Rondo - KCP - LBJ - AD...watch the Lakers on the buyout market.

2) Memphis:  Conley, Gasol, Green could all go...JJJ already owned obviously, but major minutes could open up for guys like Bruno, Caboclo, Ivan Rabb and Shelvin Mack if those guys go (depending on what the Grizzlies get back)

3)  Sacramento:  If WCS gets dealt, Harry Giles could be a league winner.  Also, might be time to try and buy on Bagley, even if Bjelica doesn't get dealt.

4)  Looking for veteran starters that could get dealt and waiting in the wings for their replacements:  Dedmon, Burks, Bullock, Fournier, RoLo, Ariza, and Jeff Green are some guys that come to mind.  Not sure I see any game-changers replacing those guys, but could be some 14+ team league valuie waiting in the wings for sure.

I think if WCS is dealt, it will be for starting C in bigger deal. I think noone will give them a pick for him, knowinng that Sac don`t want him. Do not bet on Bjelica trade - Vlade and Peja will not trade their fellow serbian. I will be shocked if they include one of Bogdan and Nemanja in any deal ever. I think the biggest winner of all the names who are mentioned to change the team can be Mirotic. He is just perfect for todays NBA and so many teams need starting stretch 4. The other one can be Kuzma, if he is traded to NOLA in package for AD. I think Conley will be great for those who are looking for steals, 3s and asts and are ahead of the standings in points, if he is traded to Jazz. On the other hand, i see Randle as the biggest loser after the the deadline, if he changes the uniform.

• Like 1

There are some nice picks ups out there, but I'm sacrificing the week til the end of the deadline. In the top 3 in three leagues and 5th in another.    Hell, may have to make some drops and some pick up after the deadline. I ALWAYS regretted making pick ups during the deadline week. Every year.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

There are some nice picks ups out there, but I'm sacrificing the week til the end of the deadline. In the top 3 in three leagues and 5th in another.    Hell, may have to make some drops and some pick up after the deadline. I ALWAYS regretted making pick ups during the deadline week. Every year.

Ditto on this. There are nice wire possibilities, but you don’t want to be the guy who doesn’t have a move handy in the 11th hour of the deadline.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2019 at 12:09 AM, Dr Pickem said:

Something to consider before both season/fantasy trade deadline arrives is what players to target for playoffs scheduling if you have a good outlook of making playoffs already .
Last year was sitting in 1st place all year until playoffs came along and most of my players had 3 game weeks sneaked into finals  only to lose to a opponent stacked with 4 game players.

Choose wisely think smart plan ahead try to swap out 3-3-3 for a 4-3-4 especially that final week when it all counts.Obviously production is key so look at the numbers and team end of season outlook (tanking-resting players)

W22 March 11-17
W23 March 18-24

W24 March 25-31

Sacramento Kings 4-4-4                     12 games Total

Washington Wizards 4-4-4

Cleveland Cavaliers  4-4-3

Denver Nuggets 3-4-4

Detroit Pistons 4-4-3

Houston Rockets 4-4-3                        11 games  Total

Los Angeles Clippers 4-3-4

Los Angeles Lakers 4-3-4

Oklahoma City Thunder 4-3-4

Utah Jazz 4-4-3

Boston Celtics 3-4-3

Charlotte Hornets 3-4-3

Dallas Mavericks 3-4-3

Golden State Warriors 2-5-3  <--------- 5 game week

Indiana Pacers 3-4-3

Miami Heat 3-4-3                                  10 games total

Milwaukee Bucks 3-4-3

Portland Trail Blazers 3-3-4

San Antonio Spurs 3-4-3

Toronto Raptors 3-4-3

Atlanta Hawks 3-3-3

Brooklyn Nets 4-2-3   <-------  2 game week

Chicago Bulls 3-3-3

Memphis Grizzlies 2-3-4 <------2 game week

Minnesota Timberwolves 3-3-3                                                9 games total

New Orleans Pelicans 3-3-3

New York Knicks 3-4-2<---------2 game week

Orlando Magic 3-2-4  <----------2 game week

Philadelphia 76ers 3-3-3

Phoenix Suns 3-3-3

Good luck hope this helps 

This is fantastic, thanks you. They'll pry my PG13, Tobias, Hield, bagley and Sato out of my cold dead hands B)

3 minutes ago, AndreSplash said:

Sounds like Detroit and Utah are in a bidding war for Conley. 

If I’m a Conley owner, I’m salivating at those PO schedules. Win-win if he gets traded at all. Alas, the team that has him is one of those never-responds-or-checks-trades owners.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

If I’m a Conley owner, I’m salivating at those PO schedules. Win-win if he gets traded at all. Alas, the team that has him is one of those never-responds-or-checks-trades owners.

The guy in our league who had him was the same way. I may have caught lightning in a bottle that he actually responded and traded him to me.

The real question is who wins the WM sweepstakes!!!

Gonna guess a buyout is more likely.  Read another article tying him to the Warriors to go ring hunting.

On 2/2/2019 at 2:21 PM, montanski said:

Gordon? Chicago can`t get rid of Parker, what about adding another like him. They are looking for PG, SG and SF. Gordon is awful at SF, like twin brother of Jabari.

Bulls gonna bulls.  This is exactly the kind of head scratching move they would make lol

• Haha 1