bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

has anyone heard anything out of Houston?

They had so much hype a few weeks ago but it has been quiet since.

30 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

has anyone heard anything out of Houston?

They had so much hype a few weeks ago but it has been quiet since.

they are probably waiting for the buyout period, but as of right now i'm thinking they are trying to just offload chriss and knight  

3 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Transaction note: Malachi Richardson has been traded to the Sixers.

Who?

Keith Pompey‏Verified account @PompeyOnSixers

Sixers acquire Malachi Richardson, Toronto’s 2022 second-round pick and the draft rights to Emir Preldzic in exchange for cash considerations in trade with the Raptors, according to sources

While the Pelicans have listened to offers for Julius Randle, it's unlikely that he'll be traded on deadline day.

Randle is likely going to decline his player option this summer, which will make him an unrestricted free agent, but he's reportedly developed a "strong bond" with the New Orleans' coaching staff and they believe they'll have a decent shot of getting him to commit to a long-term deal this summer. He's currently being listed as a game-time call for tonight's matchup with the Bulls, and owners can expect to get another update closer to tip-off.

1 minute ago, Nishinga said:

I think Rubio + Favors and draft pick for Conley and Exum + draft picks for Mirotic is close.

You got Exum on the wrong side there but it's looking likely too. Jamychal Green needs to be in there somewhere though.

3 minutes ago, m1dday said:

You got Exum on the wrong side there but it's looking likely too. Jamychal Green needs to be in there somewhere though.

I think he's saying

Rubio + Favors for Conley

Exum + Picks for Mirotic

But is there a source on these?

I have a dream...

Boston trade Rozier to Orlando against Draft Pick + DJ Augustin (Back up Uncle Drew)

Orlando give him few months before to take the right decision concerning their next starter PG.

Boston will not « match » any big contrat this summer for him..Specially with AD target..They only need to take all Draft pick available for this summer...

7 minutes ago, jamaal99 said:

What is the impact of the Tobias trade? any pick ups? 

Man, you are late haha. If there was a pick up, he would've been long gone by now.

• Haha 1

Will Guillory: Sources: While the Pelicans have explored potential deals involving Julius Randle, it’s unlikely he’ll be moved before tomorrow’s trade deadline. He’s developed a strong bond with the team’s coaching/training staff and there’s a good chance New Orleans could keep him long-term.

I'm guessing the Conley to UTA deal is hinging on whether NO will give up Miro (for Exum + pick).  If UTA ships Favors without acquiring Miro they'd be pretty thin in PF.  Hence, why Exum isn't being made available to MEM in the Conley deal.  

Just a hunch though... 

Just now, Pyschout said:

Tyler Johnson getting close to going to Phoenix, per Woj

Time to pick him up then

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bballshinobi said:

Time to pick him up then

He gets minutes with MIA and hasn't been much. I'm passing, personally.

• Like 5