bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

Move from desperation for Wiz, but as Beal`s and Porter`s owner:

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-2.gif

1 hour ago, orlgln said:

Hard to say, Suns still have a ton of wings. 

I don’t get this trade for the suns.

they have a backlog of small forwards in Warren, jackson and miles.

Does Austin rivers solve their pg issue?

Amazing transaction...IMO, very low upside deal for the team.

Sell Ariza for an other SF + Rivers

New Roster:

PG: Rivers (Melton)

SG : Booker

SF : Oubre / Jackson / Mikal

PF : Warren

C :   Ayton 

I hope to give the wrong lineup ..😉

Or, a second trade will comes soon 

Finally the Suns did something right. Good trade for them. Finally got a PG in Rivers. Suns got some depth now. Now if they can just put it all together and build some type of culture and ID. This team is built to run the floor if they can play D and rebound.

Memphis would not give up Dillon Brooks to get Oubre? Really? I think Brooks is signed for 2 years (not sure) but in my opinion Memphis should have taken Oubre and tried to sign him. Oubre could be a future All Star. Dillon Brooks never. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dino10k said:

Memphis would not give up Dillon Brooks to get Oubre? Really? I think Brooks is signed for 2 years (not sure) but in my opinion Memphis should have taken Oubre and tried to sign him. Oubre could be a future All Star. Dillon Brooks never. 

Oubre a future all star ahahahah:lol:

4 hours ago, dino10k said:

that you Mrs Oubre?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Man it would be hilarious if one of the players involved the trade doesn't pass their physical.  

6 hours ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Sure with the new trade version??

Nope. Oubre can end up in a timeshare or even start. Bad for Mikal this year. Long term Mikal will shine, but Oubre's arrival is not good.

Teams have expressed interest, including some contenders, but the Hornets would most prefer to put the money remaining on Kaminsky’s $3.6 million deal with another big salary. Charlotte, according to league sources, is desperate to get out of the two years and $52 million remaining on Nicolas Batum’s salary, and at least one team was told that Kaminsky could be had if Batum were included. The Hornets would also like to move the $17 million owed in 2019-20 to center Bismack Biyombo. That’s a tough sell, getting another team to take that money in order to acquire a guy who will be a restricted free agent in the summer and does not appear to fit into his coach’s plans. Charlotte would need to lower its asking price. 

Rod Beard: I’ve heard that the market for Bradley Beal could be something like two first-rounders, a young asset and another player. That’s the ante — just to get put the admin assistant to put the call through.

12 hours ago, montanski said:

Teams have expressed interest, including some contenders, but the Hornets would most prefer to put the money remaining on Kaminsky’s $3.6 million deal with another big salary. Charlotte, according to league sources, is desperate to get out of the two years and $52 million remaining on Nicolas Batum’s salary, and at least one team was told that Kaminsky could be had if Batum were included. The Hornets would also like to move the $17 million owed in 2019-20 to center Bismack Biyombo. That’s a tough sell, getting another team to take that money in order to acquire a guy who will be a restricted free agent in the summer and does not appear to fit into his coach’s plans. Charlotte would need to lower its asking price. 

Lol so the hornets will let you take their 3 day old Chinese food if you take their radioactive waste off their hands? What a great trade?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

Lol so the hornets will let you take their 3 day old Chinese food if you take their radioactive waste off their hands? What a great trade?! 

Mitch is master of this type of trades, so i believe he can unload Batum without to give 1st. But for Biyombo even Jerry West can`t save the Hornets from that poison contract. It`s interesting to see if/when (i don`t know what is the right word for this case :lol:) they clear the books, at least partly, what direction they will take. If they want to give an all-star buddy to Kemba, they can push Wizards for Beal. Maybe 2 1sts + Batum + Monk will be enough to start serious talks. They need to make some movements and need to be quick. The problem is Mitch is not one of the quickest GMs out there...

There’s been chatter about the Raptors pursuing Wizards guard Bradley Beal, but Washington wants two players and two draft picks for him, according to sources. That would cost the team budding star Pascal Siakam and wing OG Anunoby, plus some filler salary and two future first-round draft picks. The Raptors already owe this year’s pick to the Spurs, and they would have to persuade Washington to take a pick as far out as 2023.

Rockets sending Michael Carter-Williams to the Bulls for a heavily protected second-round pick, source said. Rockets sending cash in the deal. (Won’t get that pick.)

Boy, in Chicago everything is about the money.

Posted (edited)

So next big date is Jan 15th?  Is this correct?  Then there's the trade deadline on feb 7th.  I know there's a few guys eligible to be traded between those two dates as well.  Love comes to mind. Randle also. I'll have to look up the other guys that would be difference makers.

Edited by Bugs bunny

I guess Randle has been eligible since Dec 15th. 

17 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

So next big date is Jan 15th?  Is this correct?  Then there's the trade deadline on feb 7th.  I know there's a few guys eligible to be traded between those two dates as well.  Love comes to mind. Randle also. I'll have to look up the other guys that would be difference makers.

It's 6 months after the resigning, so it's January 24th for Love.  

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Only rumor I've seen that revolves around Jan 15th is the one involving Jabari Parker and Derrick Favors.