bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

Some players that I think whom are under-owned before the trade deadline in Yahoo leagues (ownership % in ESPN is broken, so I won't even bother):

 

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

DSJ - 62% (how is he not owned in at least 80%? Do we have that many 8 team leagues out there?)

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Mikal Bridges - 20% (still garbage, but if the Suns clear up 2 wing spots then he can go back to his 45 mins, 10 points way)

Carmelo - 21%

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bballshinobi said:

Some players that I think whom are under-owned before the trade deadline in Yahoo leagues (ownership % in ESPN is broken, so I won't even bother):

 

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

DSJ - 62% (how is he not owned in at least 80%? Do we have that many 8 team leagues out there?)

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Mikal Bridges - 20% (still garbage, but if the Suns clear up 2 wing spots then he can go back to his 45 mins, 10 points way)

Carmelo - 21%

 

 

 

 

All these guys are owned in my league.  With the exception of Melo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if/when some Woj bomb for Vuc trade is broken, Bamba`s own.% will rise up to the roof for 60 seconds. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 6:36 AM, montanski said:

 

 

dude has more all star votes than Beal :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so FEB 7th is the trade deadline if I'm not mistaken. That  being said, is there anyone you guys think is worth stashing due to immediate massive upside in  the event of a trade?  I'm sitting in first and just scooped up Jabari last night. I also picked up Giles the other day and I'll probably hold onto him just in case of a SAC trade. Mo Bamba is a guy ill be watching in case of a Vooch trade.  I wont be stashing, but i will be keeping an eye on Carmelo Anthony and Aaron Holiday.....

 

What do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Ok so FEB 7th is the trade deadline if I'm not mistaken. That  being said, is there anyone you guys think is worth stashing due to immediate massive upside in  the event of a trade?  I'm sitting in first and just scooped up Jabari last night. I also picked up Giles the other day and I'll probably hold onto him just in case of a SAC trade. Mo Bamba is a guy ill be watching in case of a Vooch trade.  I wont be stashing, but i will be keeping an eye on Carmelo Anthony and Aaron Holiday.....

 

What do you guys think?

 

Rather stash Bamba over Giles pretty easily, much more likely vuc trade happens than a SAC trade that helps giles

 

Rozier is a stash if not already owned

 

id say overall Bamba and Rozier are the best stashes as i think they are most likely to see movement and cause bigger fantasy implications 

 

everyone else i can see just waiting and see and then try and jump once some real news comes out of trades

 

 

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stashing Rozier but have my buttons ready on Bamba and Jabari should be land in Utah.

 

Seems unlikely, but if tensions continue in MIA, I could see mars moving Deandre for Hassan. In which case, Bam wouldn’t be unleashed, but I’m keeping my eyes on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

Rather stash Bamba over Giles pretty easily, much more likely vuc trade happens than a SAC trade that helps giles

 

Rozier is a stash if not already owned

 

id say overall Bamba and Rozier are the best stashes as i think they are most likely to see movement and cause bigger fantasy implications 

 

everyone else i can see just waiting and see and then try and jump once some real news comes out of trades

 

 

 

Well DSJ, Parker, Rozier, Bamba are on my list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

 

Well DSJ, Parker, Rozier, Bamba are on my list

 

DSJ - Parker i leave off because its very unlikely DSJ is avail. as with Parker, at least more so than rozier and def bamba, i focus on guys more readily available to stash, not so much guys that were universally drafted pre season and now are on the trade block as they are most likely on IR or the owner is still holding since they invested draft capital, and thus youd have to trade for these "stashes" which dont really make them a stash ya know, 10 teamers i could see them being available but all of my input is always for 12 teamers and up

Edited by kmoore1521

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

DSJ - Parker i leave off because its very unlikely DSJ is avail. as with Parker, at least more so than rozier and def bamba, i focus on guys more readily available to stash, not so much guys that were universally drafted pre season and now are on the trade block as they are most likely on IR or the owner is still holding since they invested draft capital, and thus youd have to trade for these "stashes" which dont really make them a stash ya know, 10 teamers i could see them being available but all of my input is always for 12 teamers and up

I think most people dropped Parker after he reached up the DNPs. Rozier is 44% on Yahoo, while Parker is 38% owned (+4% in the last week).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

Some players that I think whom are under-owned before the trade deadline in Yahoo leagues (ownership % in ESPN is broken, so I won't even bother):

 

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

DSJ - 62% (how is he not owned in at least 80%? Do we have that many 8 team leagues out there?)

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Mikal Bridges - 20% (still garbage, but if the Suns clear up 2 wing spots then he can go back to his 45 mins, 10 points way)

Carmelo - 21%

 

 

 

 

i think espn actually fixed their percentages but they are still a s--- fantasy service

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no. I'm thinking he ends up on the Lakers. As a Laker fan. . . fml. As a fantasy sports aficionado . . . I am intrigued haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

Oh no. I'm thinking he ends up on the Lakers. As a Laker fan. . . fml. As a fantasy sports aficionado . . . I am intrigued haha

Don`t worry, that will not be the last bad decision by Magic. Remember 7th february is coming...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Honestly, I liked the Randle-Nance era more. That roster was young and deep.

But that roster couldn't fill the pockets of the owners. The team average age will increase significantly in next few months. There is rumor that after Magic clears some spot on the roster (with some trade), they will sign Melo. All is for the money - Jerry Buss' years in chasing rings are gone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2019 at 6:59 AM, bballshinobi said:

Some players that I think whom are under-owned before the trade deadline in Yahoo leagues (ownership % in ESPN is broken, so I won't even bother):

 

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

DSJ - 62% (how is he not owned in at least 80%? Do we have that many 8 team leagues out there?)

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Mikal Bridges - 20% (still garbage, but if the Suns clear up 2 wing spots then he can go back to his 45 mins, 10 points way)

Carmelo - 21%

 

 

 

 

 

Melo is 21% owned??? Jesus Christ

 

If it somehow isn’t clear, I’m surprised that many people have him, not that he isn’t owned enough

Edited by Boogie Buckets
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, montanski said:

But that roster couldn't fill the pockets of the owners. The team average age will increase significantly in next few months. There is rumor that after Magic clears some spot on the roster (with some trade), they will sign Melo. All is for the money - Jerry Buss' years in chasing rings are gone...

 

That may be in ways, but there's still hordes of us who take solace in the fact that we have a chance at playoffs again. That in itself is a triumph for the fans who had searched and failed to find a semblance of hope when Kaman was our center or through the Kupchak signings of Mozgov and Deng. Even if you see their current trajectory as glum, you know we've been through worse. A Melo signing or swapping KCP for a win-now player would hardly be the end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

 

That may be in ways, but there's still hordes of us who take solace in the fact that we have a chance at playoffs again. That in itself is a triumph for the fans who had searched and failed to find a semblance of hope when Kaman was our center or through the Kupchak signings of Mozgov and Deng. Even if you see their current trajectory as glum, you know we've been through worse. A Melo signing or swapping KCP for a win-now player would hardly be the end.

Agree at 100%. Even if i am not in that group - "hooray playoff spot", prefer that trajectory instead The Jimbo era. It was rock bottom! I don`t want only the team to be hostage of some player who is in the end of the road. We had been here before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Jahlil when the Brow is traded...:ph34r:

thats gonna be Zubac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, L3onD said:

thats gonna be Zubac

So ur sayin Brow goes to Lakers and Zubac goes to Pels...I can see that def bein part of that trade...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, dfstout said:

So ur sayin Brow goes to Lakers and Zubac goes to Pels...I can see that def bein part of that trade...

I see Pels making the initial call to take Zubac before the other 28 hungry for him teams :lol:.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, montanski said:

I see Pels making the initial call to take Zubac before the other 28 hungry for him teams :lol:.

and adding Holiday to the deal, just to get it done

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.