bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

Some players that I think whom are under-owned before the trade deadline in Yahoo leagues (ownership % in ESPN is broken, so I won't even bother):

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

DSJ - 62% (how is he not owned in at least 80%? Do we have that many 8 team leagues out there?)

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Mikal Bridges - 20% (still garbage, but if the Suns clear up 2 wing spots then he can go back to his 45 mins, 10 points way)

Carmelo - 21%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bballshinobi said:

Some players that I think whom are under-owned before the trade deadline in Yahoo leagues (ownership % in ESPN is broken, so I won't even bother):

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

DSJ - 62% (how is he not owned in at least 80%? Do we have that many 8 team leagues out there?)

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Mikal Bridges - 20% (still garbage, but if the Suns clear up 2 wing spots then he can go back to his 45 mins, 10 points way)

Carmelo - 21%

All these guys are owned in my league.  With the exception of Melo.

• Like 1

I think if/when some Woj bomb for Vuc trade is broken, Bamba`s own.% will rise up to the roof for 60 seconds. :lol:

On 1/13/2019 at 6:36 AM, montanski said:

dude has more all star votes than Beal :lol:

Ok so FEB 7th is the trade deadline if I'm not mistaken. That  being said, is there anyone you guys think is worth stashing due to immediate massive upside in  the event of a trade?  I'm sitting in first and just scooped up Jabari last night. I also picked up Giles the other day and I'll probably hold onto him just in case of a SAC trade. Mo Bamba is a guy ill be watching in case of a Vooch trade.  I wont be stashing, but i will be keeping an eye on Carmelo Anthony and Aaron Holiday.....

What do you guys think?

4 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Ok so FEB 7th is the trade deadline if I'm not mistaken. That  being said, is there anyone you guys think is worth stashing due to immediate massive upside in  the event of a trade?  I'm sitting in first and just scooped up Jabari last night. I also picked up Giles the other day and I'll probably hold onto him just in case of a SAC trade. Mo Bamba is a guy ill be watching in case of a Vooch trade.  I wont be stashing, but i will be keeping an eye on Carmelo Anthony and Aaron Holiday.....

What do you guys think?

Rather stash Bamba over Giles pretty easily, much more likely vuc trade happens than a SAC trade that helps giles

Rozier is a stash if not already owned

id say overall Bamba and Rozier are the best stashes as i think they are most likely to see movement and cause bigger fantasy implications 

everyone else i can see just waiting and see and then try and jump once some real news comes out of trades

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 2

Stashing Rozier but have my buttons ready on Bamba and Jabari should be land in Utah.

Seems unlikely, but if tensions continue in MIA, I could see mars moving Deandre for Hassan. In which case, Bam wouldn’t be unleashed, but I’m keeping my eyes on him.

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

Rather stash Bamba over Giles pretty easily, much more likely vuc trade happens than a SAC trade that helps giles

Rozier is a stash if not already owned

id say overall Bamba and Rozier are the best stashes as i think they are most likely to see movement and cause bigger fantasy implications 

everyone else i can see just waiting and see and then try and jump once some real news comes out of trades

Well DSJ, Parker, Rozier, Bamba are on my list

4 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Well DSJ, Parker, Rozier, Bamba are on my list

DSJ - Parker i leave off because its very unlikely DSJ is avail. as with Parker, at least more so than rozier and def bamba, i focus on guys more readily available to stash, not so much guys that were universally drafted pre season and now are on the trade block as they are most likely on IR or the owner is still holding since they invested draft capital, and thus youd have to trade for these "stashes" which dont really make them a stash ya know, 10 teamers i could see them being available but all of my input is always for 12 teamers and up

Edited by kmoore1521

3 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

DSJ - Parker i leave off because its very unlikely DSJ is avail. as with Parker, at least more so than rozier and def bamba, i focus on guys more readily available to stash, not so much guys that were universally drafted pre season and now are on the trade block as they are most likely on IR or the owner is still holding since they invested draft capital, and thus youd have to trade for these "stashes" which dont really make them a stash ya know, 10 teamers i could see them being available but all of my input is always for 12 teamers and up

I think most people dropped Parker after he reached up the DNPs. Rozier is 44% on Yahoo, while Parker is 38% owned (+4% in the last week).

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Carmelo - 21%

i think espn actually fixed their percentages but they are still a s--- fantasy service

• Haha 1

Oh no. I'm thinking he ends up on the Lakers. As a Laker fan. . . fml. As a fantasy sports aficionado . . . I am intrigued haha

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

Oh no. I'm thinking he ends up on the Lakers. As a Laker fan. . . fml. As a fantasy sports aficionado . . . I am intrigued haha

Don`t worry, that will not be the last bad decision by Magic. Remember 7th february is coming...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Honestly, I liked the Randle-Nance era more. That roster was young and deep.

But that roster couldn't fill the pockets of the owners. The team average age will increase significantly in next few months. There is rumor that after Magic clears some spot on the roster (with some trade), they will sign Melo. All is for the money - Jerry Buss' years in chasing rings are gone...

On 16/01/2019 at 6:59 AM, bballshinobi said:

Rozier - 45%

Jaylen Brown - 53%

Jonathan Isaac - 45%

Bamba - 37%

Adebayo - 41%

Carmelo - 21%

Melo is 21% owned??? Jesus Christ

If it somehow isn’t clear, I’m surprised that many people have him, not that he isn’t owned enough

Edited by Boogie Buckets
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, montanski said:

But that roster couldn't fill the pockets of the owners. The team average age will increase significantly in next few months. There is rumor that after Magic clears some spot on the roster (with some trade), they will sign Melo. All is for the money - Jerry Buss' years in chasing rings are gone...

That may be in ways, but there's still hordes of us who take solace in the fact that we have a chance at playoffs again. That in itself is a triumph for the fans who had searched and failed to find a semblance of hope when Kaman was our center or through the Kupchak signings of Mozgov and Deng. Even if you see their current trajectory as glum, you know we've been through worse. A Melo signing or swapping KCP for a win-now player would hardly be the end.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

That may be in ways, but there's still hordes of us who take solace in the fact that we have a chance at playoffs again. That in itself is a triumph for the fans who had searched and failed to find a semblance of hope when Kaman was our center or through the Kupchak signings of Mozgov and Deng. Even if you see their current trajectory as glum, you know we've been through worse. A Melo signing or swapping KCP for a win-now player would hardly be the end.

Agree at 100%. Even if i am not in that group - "hooray playoff spot", prefer that trajectory instead The Jimbo era. It was rock bottom! I don`t want only the team to be hostage of some player who is in the end of the road. We had been here before...

44 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Jahlil when the Brow is traded...:ph34r:

thats gonna be Zubac

34 minutes ago, L3onD said:

thats gonna be Zubac

So ur sayin Brow goes to Lakers and Zubac goes to Pels...I can see that def bein part of that trade...

57 minutes ago, dfstout said:

So ur sayin Brow goes to Lakers and Zubac goes to Pels...I can see that def bein part of that trade...

I see Pels making the initial call to take Zubac before the other 28 hungry for him teams :lol:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, montanski said:

I see Pels making the initial call to take Zubac before the other 28 hungry for him teams :lol:.

and adding Holiday to the deal, just to get it done

• Haha 2