bballshinobi

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

27 minutes ago, montanski said:

I am sure Magic will offer even his own statue, but whether the Pels will accept is another topic. The best possible offers are not there yet - Celtics and Knicks (if they win the lottery), so i see some surgery for AD and another drama around the draft day, especially if Knicks win. Remember, if Boston trade for AD, Kyrie will re-sign 100%. Just the Lakers offer is not that good and that`s the reason why LBJ is pushing now. Maybe i am in the minority, but think NOLA have the leverage and will wait. PG wanted in  LA, Kawhi wanted in LA, but they were traded to another places and for really good packages. Dipo and DD are franchise guys even if they have their flaws. Lakers just don`t have that guy, yet.

He is, but the reports are, that noone is interested in his contract. For Sixers, keep an eye on Mirotic - expiring contract, easy to match salaries and will cost late rounder. And he will fill much needed position. I readed somewhere, that he will be one of their prime targets on 7th february.

Looking at my rosters. Got Vuc on one and T. Hardaway on another. Won't miss Hardway so much but Vuc definitely. Hope he lands in a good place cuz' according to several sources, most are confident he will be moved. Sure he'll start or get good minutes wherever he goes

Edited by Forever Smooth

1 minute ago, Forever Smooth said:

Looking at my rosters. Got Vuc on one and T. Hardaway on another. Won't miss Hardway so much but Vuc definitely. Hope he lands in a good place cuz' according to several sources, most are confident he will be moved. Sure he'll start or get good minutes wherever he goes

I am not sure what the market for Vuc is, but who wants him, will play him, because he is starting caliber C in NBA. Hornets are great potential suitor for you (and the obvious trade partner). THJ, on the other hand, can land 100% on worse place or will be shutted down at some moment.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, montanski said:

I am not sure what the market for Vuc is, but who wants him, will play him, because he is starting caliber C in NBA. Hornets are great potential suitor for you (and the obvious trade partner). THJ, on the other hand, can land 100% on worse place or will be shutted down at some moment.

He's been the fourth or fifth best center in the NBA this year depending on how you consider Anthony Davis.  No one is going to take on his contract and then bench him.  The biggest concern is him being the third or fourth option on an offense where he won't touch the ball as much.  I don't see a lot of teams in the market for a player like him that also could surround him with usage vacuums though.  Nets, Hornets, Spurs, Clippers, and Lakers are really the only 5 teams where trading for him makes sense.  Spurs and Clippers are the only teams where he wouldn't be at least the second option from a comparative skills perspective, and none of them have traditional point guards.   

Edited by Kriggly
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kriggly said:

He's been the fourth or fifth best center in the NBA this year depending on how you consider Anthony Davis.  No one is going to take on his contract and then bench him.  The biggest concern is him being the third or fourth option on an offense where he won't touch the ball as much.  I don't see a lot of teams in the market for a player like him that also could surround him with usage vacuums though.  Nets, Hornets, Spurs, Clippers, and Lakers are really the only 5 teams where trading for him makes sense.  Spurs and Clippers are the only teams where he wouldn't be at least the second option from a comparative skills perspective, and none of them have traditional point guards.   

I doubt that Lakers will even try to trade him and Spurs don`t have assets, but overall the market for him will be thin. Clippers and Hornets are the best destinations for his fantasy owners, in my opinion. Yes, Tobias and Lou will not go anywhere, but he will not lose so many touches. Spurs and Nets will be awful - the first have LA, the second play small ball and have Allen. Magic can shut him down in any moment later in the season (when they are out of playoff race), so it`s tricky situation with him. I like his stats, but that`s the only reason, i avoided him in the draft and don`t want to trade for him.

I think that trade the Bulls did on the Grizzlies surrounding Justin ******* Holiday has to be the most underrated fleecing of all-time. Just no words.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

I think that trade the Bulls did on the Grizzlies surrounding Justin ******* Holiday has to be the most underrated fleecing of all-time. Just no words.

I liked your post just because of your signature lol

• Haha 1

The overwhelming consensus prior to this year was that Vuc was starting C caliber but not as a first offensive option. I think his play this year broke that. He is what Drummond wants to be and fails miserably.

• Like 1

Anyone think Jru Holiday gets moved after speaking out about how he only wants to play there if Davis is there? I’m contemplating scooping Payton off waivers in my points league...

On 30.01.2019 г. at 10:50 PM, Forever Smooth said:

Porky Pig reported that Bamba is on the trading block. So, looks like they will try to re-sign Vuc. :unsure:

“Bamba is available on the market,” Windhorst said

Edited by montanski
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

does bamba get mins where he lands.... 

G-League

15 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

does bamba get mins where he lands.... 

His value will only increase if he or vuc are traded

Jazz and Grizzlies discussing a potential Conley - Rubio swap.  I think Rubio could see a slight boost if that deal goes through, while Conley would probably stay the same, maybe even also see a slight bump in assists with better shooters around him.

Just now, jmoney23 said:

Jazz and Grizzlies discussing a potential Conley - Rubio swap.  I think Rubio could see a slight boost if that deal goes through, while Conley would probably stay the same, maybe even also see a slight bump in assists with better shooters around him.

Rubio goes from good PO schedule to ‘please someone take him away from my team.’

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

There were rumors for some time that they are discussing that trade and if happens, it will be great for Conley. Bump in asts, %s, stls, 3s and only the pts will go down. Can they call me before that happens, because i can trade for him?:lol:

1 minute ago, montanski said:

There were rumors for some time that they are discussing that trade and if happens, it will be great for Conley. Bump in asts, %s, stls, 3s and only the pts will go down. Can they call me before that happens, because i can trade for him?:lol:

Please god let this happen. I had been trying to trade Conley since November, no one wanted him. I couldn't even get Buddy Hield straight up for him or Jarrett Allen. It would be awesome to have him go somewhere that a shutdown isn't a possibility. 

2 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

Please god let this happen. I had been trying to trade Conley since November, no one wanted him. I couldn't even get Buddy Hield straight up for him or Jarrett Allen. It would be awesome to have him go somewhere that a shutdown isn't a possibility. 

I just offered Barton for him, but i doubt Conley`s owner is so desperate.

23 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Justin Holiday has been trash.  I dont get why this guy cant buy a bucket

1 hour ago, jmoney23 said:

As a Rubio owner I hope this doesn't happen. Grizzlies PO schedule is brutal, and who knows what will happen if he gets injured again - they might shut him down longer than normal since they're in tank mode.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tekashi26ix said:

magic should trade him now then in order not to lose for nothing in summer

For who?  The Mavericks just traded half their team.  

10 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

For who?  The Mavericks just traded half their team.  

They should trade him not to Mavs

• Thanks 1