airick

Kyrie for Towns WHIR

I would send my Kyrie and Justin Holiday for his Towns and Jaylen Brown.

My team is in my sig, and I am not sold on this.  I feel like Kyrie fits my squad better but Towns may be too good to pass up. Should I pull the trigger?

Leave your link. 

With Jabari ruled out of the rotation, Justin has decent value. I'm a little biased but if you deem Kyrie a better fit for your team needs, the difference between Kyrie and Towns is negligible (11th vs 9th ranked player)

Help with mine?

8 minutes ago, royalm said:

With Jabari ruled out of the rotation, Justin has decent value. I'm a little biased but if you deem Kyrie a better fit for your team needs, the difference between Kyrie and Towns is negligible (11th vs 9th ranked player)

In my 9 cat league Kyrie is the 14th ranked player while Towns is the 5th.  Holiday is the 21st ranked player lol

49 minutes ago, airick said:

I would send my Kyrie and Justin Holiday for his Towns and Jaylen Brown.

My team is in my sig, and I am not sold on this.  I feel like Kyrie fits my squad better but Towns may be too good to pass up. Should I pull the trigger?

Leave your link. 

Stupid question, but im on mobile - how to see your team in your sig? 

3 minutes ago, McWinface said:

Stupid question, but im on mobile - how to see your team in your sig? 

No idea lol.  It just shows up under the post when i'm using safari.  But here it is:

12-Team H2H  9 Cat      FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO

PG: Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving (pg/sg), Elfrid Payton (IR)
SG: Justin Holiday (sg/sf), Bogdan Bogdanovic (sg/sf), Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (pg/sg)
SF: TJ Warren (sf/pf), Justise Winslow (sf/pf), Al-Faruq Aminu (sf/pf)
PF: Nikola Jokic (pf/c), Tristan Thompson (IR)
C:  Deandre Ayton

I would take KAT because he's going to give you some 3s to offset Kyrie a bit plus blocks and Jokic is already overdelivering in assists/3s from the center position. Irving is a much greater injury risk, too. 

KAT. You have Jokic to give you the high assist and Kyrie really isnt a pass first PG despite the good numbers he has produced this season so you wouldnt be losing much value other than 3s, and maybe steals ROS. Youve got good rebounders but now you are gaining someone who shoots lights out from the line to counter TT.