Sign in to follow this  
Cavsfan23

2 Trade options for Jokic. Please help!

16 Team H2H 9 cat

I've been in serious talks with another owner in a potential deal for Jokic. So far these are the 2 trade offers that can potentially be on the table. Just looking for input on both of these offers. Would I be giving up too much in these deals? Should I take one of them and if so, which one? WHIR Leave Link! THANKS!

Option A:

I give: Rudy Gobert, Khris Middleton

I receive: Nikola Jokic, Jeremy Lamb

Option B:

I give: Rudy Gobert/Aaron Gordon

I receive: Nikola Jokic

In my opinion if you can make the 2nd deal happen you make it happen. Middleton is a significantly buy-low candidate and if you can be patient with him I think the upside of Middleton will always be better than Gordon long term, and that can result in a new trade down the line. Even with Lamb having a career year, like Walker, their season is starting to regress back down to earth so having someone who is a buy low in Middleton who can result with top 30 upside I would most certainly take the 2nd trade if thats available. Hope this helped.

I like A.  In a 16 team league, you can't afford to lose Gordon with nothing coming back.

Option B for me...Middleton will

pick it up again and has a higher upside than gordon.

Maybe it's just me but I don't like giving up a top 10 player without getting another one back. Can't you get someone better than gobert for jokic?