Sign in to follow this  
Oklahoma

Pettis, Samuel, or Cobb? WHIR always

Non-PPR. Who should I start?

Dante Pettis (vs SEA): Questionable with a foot injury. Garcon to IR so not much competition besides Kittle and Goodwin. 12 rec. 255 yards 4 TDs last 3 weeks. My initial thought was SEA may adjust their coverage on him because he had 129 and 2 TDs last time they played. However, thinking about it a little more, their game plan worked. The won by 30 and held SF to 16 points. So maybe their will have the same gameplay defensively? Hard for me to trust Mullins in this big of a game for me.

Curtis Samuel (vs NO): Great matchup. 12 rec. 185 yards 1 TD last 4 weeks. Cam has a bum shoulder. CAR will probably be playing from behind and throwing a bunch. My concern is He has some low yardage weeks that are helped by TDs. What if we get a low yardage week with no TDs? I have him plugged in right now.

Randall Cobb (@CHI): 6 rec. 43 yards 1 TD last week. Looks like a horrible matchup on paper. However, CHI slot CB is out. They guy they are plugging in is not near the same caliber. Rodgers will have to get rid of it quick because of the pass rush. Cobb could eat underneath. For some reason, my gut is telling me to play Cobb. Hopefully it's not just gas.

Other options include: Courtland Sutton, Larry Fitzgerald, Doug Baldwin, Michael Crabtree

Please leave a link and good luck in the Semi's!

Pettis is on the injury report (foot) - that means he's a risk to leave the game or be slowed, at least. I don't trust anyone other than Adams going up against Chicago. If you can go Samuel, I'd bank on that. Make sure there's another option on your waiver wire though in case he's a late scratch on MNF. I do think Baldwin will have a decent game vs SF this week, but it's risky.

• Thanks 1

I would say Samuel but Cams shoulder is bad and he can’t push the ball at all down the field. I would go with Pettis.

• Thanks 1