Sign in to follow this  
99-percent-sure

WHIR. Pick 2 receivers (STD): Julio, TY Hilton, Amari, Woods

Right now I'm thinking Julio and Amari Cooper, but Hilton's been on fire lately too and Woods has the Eagles in a very plum spot. Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I should sub in Jaylen Samuel at TE for Ertz with Foles being the QB tonight. I got off to a subpar start with Mahomes, Houston D and Chubb, so I need to make good decisions here. All opinions welcome!

Really tough call at WR, I like them all.  I'd definitely start Julio.  And I'd sit T.Y. because of the injury.  I think I'd go Woods over Cooper.  Eagles have guys off the street trying (and failing miserably) to play corner.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, herschel said:

Julio and Amari and Ertz.

9 hours ago, MasonBlue said:

JJ, Cooper and Ertz. Go with health and volume.

See mine:  http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/738190-flex-mack-or-dixon-whir/

Damn, I'm wishing I'd left Jaylen Samuels in my lineup right now, and bailed on Amari for Hilton or Woods ... I wonder if Ertz can even approach 17.2 FP, which is what Samuels got in my league. I wimped out on him two minutes before the Patriots-Steelers game and flipped back to Ertz, so it's stinging right now. Plus my Seahawks got jobbed ... Yeesh. Not my bestest day.

Edited by 99-percent-sure