Sign in to follow this  
bbb83

Pick up Smart, Danny Green or Huerter?

Team is in the sig, punting TO. I'm thinking of dropping Isaac for one of the three, should I do it? If so who should I target? I'm liking Isaac's blocks since Horford's out but I need some Sg stats I think. 

I say Huerter, he has the higher ceiling. His numbers can only get better as the season rolls along. We’ve seen DG’s floor already.

I’d go Huerter- He’s been balling, got plenty of opportunity on the Hawks...  I’d be willing to take a gamble on him and hope that it pays off

help?

5 minutes ago, Cozie said:

I say Huerter, he has the higher ceiling. His numbers can only get better as the season rolls along. We’ve seen DG’s floor already.

The question is, how will his production fare with Taurean Prince back? Once Prince comes back, he'll have to compete with Bazemore for minutes.  I doubt the long-term potential is there ROS, even on the abysmal Hawks.

Huerter, think he will be in the starting spot for the rest of the season. Just before the injury of Prince, Bazemore's minutes were already limited. 

Answer here should be Green>Smart>>>Huerter. Smart essentially anchors your steals and is no longer a drag on FG and FT, 

• Like 1

i would go for green too. 

he is so good in 3s, and give a steal and block per game. 

cant deny you can predict a 10ppg/4rbg with 2 3s and 1 steal and 1 bpg per game rest of season

though huerter might go up later in the season. :)

Green or Smart over the rookie. Huerter's value inflated by recent high 3's and steals which won't last IMO.  One of Danny's strength is low TO, which you punt. I'd say Smart if you're hunting for steals. He's also decent in 3's and assists. 

Edited by sickrookie