Sign in to follow this  
lacit1707

Fair Trade?

I think I'd take the Ayton/Ariza side.  Ariza gonna give you some triples and steals and his shooting is balanced by Ayton's fg%.

It's close though (but I'm not a fan of Fournier at all).

Its close, but I think I prefer the Ayton Ariza side as well. I think theres a good chance Ariza becomes a good amount more valuable because of this trade; he's gonna be in a much better situation with the wizards. I also think Conley is the biggest injury risk/kind of old, and I might avoid him for that reason. 

After seeing the other response I might switch my decision to the Ayton side.

I am a Conley owner and he provides high categorical numbers. He has a risk but so far he didn't play around a few games that i can remember. 2 being last two games. 

But I do believe Ariza is on a somewhat decline, fournier is decent so he is par or spectacular or subpar some times.

so, cureveball lol.....i had another trade offer out that got accepted, so wont be considering conley...

traded Schroder straight up for Willie Caulie Stein....i needed big man stats, he needed pg... fair? who would you rather have?