erollinc

All in with patriots players/DST in the championship?? Need FLEX help. WHIR

Here's my team, it's a standard scoring 6pt qb, 8 team league. 

QB - MAHOMES

WR- DAVANTE ADAMS

WR- AMARI 

WR- EDELMAN

RB- CARSON 

RB- DALVIN COOK

TE- GRONK

FLEX- DAVID JOHNSON

K- FAIRBAIRN

DST- PATRIOTS

BENCH-

LOCKETT

DAMIEN WILLIAMS

GUS EDWARDS

JAYLEN SAMUELS 

ROBBIE ANDERSON 

MCGUIRE 

RUS WILSON

DENVER DST

After watching the pats play the steelers last week I'm a little bit worried about playing edelman, gronk AND the pats defense in the championship.  I understand they are playing the bills in Foxboro, and that's a plus, but the bills defense has been decent lately. At TE, I pretty much HAVE to play gronk since conner will most likely be back this week. If he doesn't play I'll start Samuels in a heartbeat. At WR,  I'm really thinking I'm going to play Lockett instead of Edelman. Lockett is due for a good game and I'll  need some upside, since I'm playing against a better team. At DST, The bills are currently giving up the MOST points to defenses.  Denver D is playing Oakland which gives up the 4th most points, also a juicy matchup. In the FLEX, It's a tough decision between Gus, DJ and Damien Wilson. If Ware sits this week I'm obviously rolling out Damien. If not, please give me your opinion. Leave a link to your questions and I'll try to help.

27 minutes ago, erollinc said:

Here's my team, it's a standard scoring 6pt qb, 8 team league. 

QB - MAHOMES

WR- DAVANTE ADAMS

WR- AMARI 

WR- EDELMAN

RB- CARSON 

RB- DALVIN COOK

TE- GRONK

FLEX- DAVID JOHNSON

K- FAIRBAIRN

DST- PATRIOTS

BENCH-

LOCKETT

DAMIEN WILLIAMS

GUS EDWARDS

JAYLEN SAMUELS 

ROBBIE ANDERSON 

MCGUIRE 

RUS WILSON

DENVER DST

After watching the pats play the steelers last week I'm a little bit worried about playing edelman, gronk AND the pats defense in the championship.  I understand they are playing the bills in Foxboro, and that's a plus, but the bills defense has been decent lately. At TE, I pretty much HAVE to play gronk since conner will most likely be back this week. If he doesn't play I'll start Samuels in a heartbeat. At WR,  I'm really thinking I'm going to play Lockett instead of Edelman. Lockett is due for a good game and I'll  need some upside, since I'm playing against a better team. At DST, The bills are currently giving up the MOST points to defenses.  Denver D is playing Oakland which gives up the 4th most points, also a juicy matchup. In the FLEX, It's a tough decision between Gus, DJ and Damien Wilson. If Ware sits this week I'm obviously rolling out Damien. If not, please give me your opinion. Leave a link to your questions and I'll try to help.

I wouldnt be worried about Edelman. Hes a must start for you. 

However I would play Samuels in your TE spot if hes eligible in your league and Conner is hurt. Gronk has been really bad this year and this Patriots offense isnt the same as it used to be. If Ware is out this week again. Otherwise think thats the correct lineup. 

I was planning on playing Samuels if conner doesn't play.  I will also play d will if ware doesn't play.  I am definitely leaning towards playing edelman.  thanks

Yeah, watch the who's starting and play those getting the bulk of the carries. D Will and Samuels should both be good plays 

Think you have right idea with everything besides Edelman.  He's been the only guy on NE that has performed consistently.  Don't see that changing.

i like your lineup ! You know if Conner is out , start Samuels at TE.

Can you please help me with mine ? 

Esp w Gordon news, I'd go with Edelman for sure and then of course Samuels as noted, if available at TE slot.