Sign in to follow this  
flat_eric

Dion Waiters 2018-19

WED, DEC 19, 9:49 PMROTOWIRE.COM

Waiters (ankle) has been cleared for full contact, Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel reports.

Spin: Waiters returned to practice in limited fashion Tuesday, but it appears things went better than anticipated, and he's been cleared for full contact a day later. A timetable for a return has yet to be established. At this rate, it wouldn't be surprising if the guard suited up early in January.

I tried to stash him but then another player got injured so I had to use that IL spot for someone else.

Is there even any room in the rotation for this guy? I mean, not like the heat are playing particularly well...

I can not see him performing this season. Not at all. He could bump McGruder though. But just can't see him being a factor. 

15 pts in 24 min last night. Is it time ? As a Cuse fan I think I have to add for sentimental purposes. 

Edited by fletch44
  • Like 1

With Johnson/Ellington out, there could be a serious role for Waiters in the heat rotation.  He's actually had a couple of 28 minute nights recently, granted he did nothing with those minutes, but he could just be rounding (no pun intended) into form. 

• Like 2

The starter now and looking at 30+ MPG until Derrick Jones Jr. returns (if he does return). Did anyone watch the game last night? His statline sucked.

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

Anything to see here in a 10 teamer??

I picked him up for T.Johnson. If you have a drop, go ahead and take a chance on him. I'm in first and needed some 3s.

yep. picked him up and dropped Shamet

^ no worries..i picked-up Dragic too

He's top 70 or so over the last 7 days. Some days it feels like his ceiling, other days it feels like his floor. I'll gamble on him

Dragic comes back right after the ASB apparently, what do we think Waiters minutes will be like then?

On 2/14/2019 at 5:19 PM, Jub Jub said:

Dragic comes back right after the ASB apparently, what do we think Waiters minutes will be like then?

Gonna answer my own question and suggest drop city

He was almost drop city in their last game, but he made a late rally to make it close against PHX.

But he had another stinker tonight so yeah, Dragic coming back has really affected him