Boudewijn

Thank you!

2 hours ago, mbell317 said:

Thank you for this useless, sappy post. 

Who hurt you?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Is it just me or are the skill players this season exceptionally volatile?

LIke everyone except Gurley, Davante Adams, MG3, CMC, Hopkins (I'm sure I'm forgetting some) is inconsistent week to week

Maybe it's just my perception but it seems like this is way way more extreme than I can ever recall in the last 10 years since I started wasting my time with this nonsense.

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

As the season draws to a close, and we're all getting nervous (or cocky) for that last game, let me say thanks to all the good people (and some of the bad ones) on these forums.

It's been good, and I've been lucky, but most of all, I honestly want to thank you guys for some great discussions, insights, advice, trolling, and of course some of the best gifs.

Image result for thank you all gif

See you on Sat/Sun/Mon, and see you next year in this roller coaster!

I got a lot of good advice this year.  And some interesting discussions, too.  Even you Adam Thielen, Davontae Booker and Le'Veon Bell homers supplied good entertainment value.  Thanks a bunch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cotton Jones said:

Is it just me or are the skill players this season exceptionally volatile?

LIke everyone except Gurley, Davante Adams, MG3, CMC, Hopkins (I'm sure I'm forgetting some) is inconsistent week to week

Maybe it's just my perception but it seems like this is way way more extreme than I can ever recall in the last 10 years since I started wasting my time with this nonsense.

WRs are always more volatile than RBs due to the lower number of touches. Especially bellcows who get standard 20 touches are pretty stable.

With QBs again volume is king. If your QB plays in an offense that runs 50%, again you can expect more volatility.

All this is nothing new. I do think though that offenses turn more towards flexible strategies, with many receivers, multiple TEs, backup RBs, COP backs... It's an interesting question and I'd like to see if I can get some data to back it up.

Edited by Boudewijn

I only post here to prove how right I always am, I couldnt care less if my knowledge actually helps any of you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jccouger said:

I only post here to prove how right I always am, I couldnt care less if my knowledge actually helps any of you. 

Never heard of you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I come here to troll and to let yall know the saints are winning the super bowl and are better than the rams

Edited by CABLE87
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I come here to troll and to let yall know the saints are winning the super bowl and are better than the rams

Texans.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

You’re welcome for Phillip Lindsay and Thielen being better than Diggs (again)

not since the bye

Edited by vthokie3

1 hour ago, jccouger said:

If you are really a cougar then let me hammer it. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

the man. 

a most intrepid, unsinkable sod ... his tenacity is second to none; his loyalty - legendary.

the thread is always the best stop on the site, especially when vindication is meted out - i salute you, @DerrickHenrysCleats - never waver, never give an inch ... always be Cleats.  

• Like 6