FantasyGeek2018

Manny Machado 2019 Outlook

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tommyGunZ said:

Update? 

nice game yeah. its a long season and many more years in that contract.

Edited by mlb2019
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mlb2019 said:

Nice 2 weeks, yeah. Its a long season and many more years in that contract but its good thing hes 26 and just entering his prime.

FTFY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

I think it’s safe to say he’ll be drafted in the 2nd round maybe 3rd again next season 

Sounds about right, but I sure hope he runs more

Dude has been brutal for over a month now.  1 bomb, 5 RBIs and a .615 OPS in his last 30.

🤮

• Like 1

Is this guy droppable for playoff teams? He's ranked outside the Top 300 per game on the season, outside the top 800 last 30. He's running out of time to turn things around.

He's my one blemish right now in the fantasy playoffs.  I wanna sit him but I feel the moment I do he's gonna have that big game.

I got him going this weekend cause he is at Coors, but if he cant get anything going there then I see no reason to take him off my bench. Besides that nice streak he had in the middle of the year (which if I remember correctly started when he visited Coors) he has been garbage.

This is the guy to draft next season.  There will certainly be value.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B&F said:

This is the guy to draft next season.  There will certainly be value.  

Exactly. Hes the type of player you target the following season. He'll most likely drop to the 4th-5th rounds, maybe even later with the chance to perform like an fringe 2nd rounder again.

SD will be better next season with all that young talent they have; ESP getting Tatis Jr back.

Edited by Gryfter

On 9/14/2019 at 2:19 PM, Kramjam24 said:

I got him going this weekend cause he is at Coors, but if he cant get anything going there then I see no reason to take him off my bench. Besides that nice streak he had in the middle of the year (which if I remember correctly started when he visited Coors) he has been garbage.

I own him in a dynasty league (keep all players forever) and he's been riding my bench the entire month of September. Had him active in Coors but even there he absolutely sucked. Thank God for Kevin Newman.

Good luck to all drafting him in redraft leagues next year. I'm not touching him with a ten foot pole: looks to me he got paid and he has given up on producing. People might call Stanton the biggest fantasy bust he's sneakingly producing in fantasy final week(s).