Sign in to follow this  
ctown4life

Looking for a terrible orphan team

I'm looking for a very specific challenge. I'm looking for a TERRIBLE team in a full IDP dynasty league. I'm looking for large roster sizes and honestly, the worse the team is, the more interested I'll likely be. I'm looking for a "We have to give this POS away" kind of team. If you have something that fits, please message me.

I am looking also for a cbs only dynasty /keeper orphan w team D, no idp for me,,,,,, cbs only ,,,,,, IF A ORPHAN COMES OPEN , E - MAIL ME,,,,,,,,,      FLHV2@AOL.COM

We got what you need .

This is one of the most advanced fantasy football league.   We are looking to fill our VNFL Dynasty fantasy football league for 2019 season.  You can take over team ASAP.    Breakdown:  1. 32 team league using all NFL franchises as team names,  30-36 man roster with 10 player practice squad for rookie contracts. 2. We follow the NFL salary cap (177 Million in 2018)  3. League mimics NFL rules as much as possible.   4. Auction FA bidding and Rookie Draft 5. League cost is $60 US and it's set up using Leaguesafe to manage all money online.....  6. UFA, RFA and ORC contracts,  contract extensions, player holdouts and franchise tagging players 7. We copy the NFLs divisions with the same playoff structure as NFL.  8. Plus much more   Email grandoakconstruction@live.ca if interested.  

On 2018-12-21 at 9:40 PM, ctown4life said:

I'm looking for a very specific challenge. I'm looking for a TERRIBLE team in a full IDP dynasty league. I'm looking for large roster sizes and honestly, the worse the team is, the more interested I'll likely be. I'm looking for a "We have to give this POS away" kind of team. If you have something that fits, please message me.

$60 US  32 team IDP PPR Dynasty leagues I run two leagues. New owners can take over a team right now.     Teams available:     

League 1. VNFL -   TAMPA BAY

https://www56.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/66605#0

League 2.  NFFL2K -   TENNESSEE, CINCY, NEW YORK (AFC) & CAROLINA   

http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/29336#0    

Email ryancain4444@gmail.com if interested Thanks.